The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast past 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Last one standing wins. Be the one!
"Absolutely remarkable" - IGN
"It's awesome." - Pocket Gamer
"Keeps players coming back" - Vice
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Play console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Powered by the Unreal Engine 4.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - Compete on four unique battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, and weather - frozen tundra, urban city spaces, and dense jungles. Master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY - Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Offers First-Person Shooter and Third-Person Shooter play, Classic and lightning-fast Arcade modes, and an arsenal of realistic weapons and vehicles. Featuring 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes.
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding.
* Requires a stable internet connection.
Apple subscription service
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$4.99 (first-time discount; subsequent price is US$9.99), renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Brand New Mode: Team Deathmatch!
Team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4v4 battles.
Log in now to explore the latest updates!
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
Ratings and Reviews
Great game however
At least once a day I will get blown up by teammates and than left to die often with the guy stood above waiting. I’ve killed people by accident sometimes and I feel I shouldn’t be demoted for an accident however if I throw a Grenade at a team mate and than stood above him waiting for him to die maybe I should get 3 warnings every 6 months and if I kill a 4th by perpose in the 6 months I should with out delt be kicked from the game forced to make new account from level 1. I’ve killed 1 person by perpose in a year and about 4 months and that was only because he was being a complete noob there’s no excuse why I would kill 4 in 6 month so yeah I sereously feel all 3 people I’ve just finished a match with should be seriously closely looked at and very strongly consider kicking 1 of them to show that you don’t support this type of gaming. I’m being dead serious when I say it’s litterally once a day sometimes i get lucky and don’t get killed by teammates in 3 days or I get unlucky and get killed by teammates 3 times in a day. Just force those 3 players to only play evoground for 5 days, and than leave them with strong warning not to kill another teammate for the next 2 months or they will be kicked forced to not play or make new account from 1 with no acception and make sure they fully understand
One Of The Best If Not The Best Mobile Game Going But ...
I started playing this game since the day it came out it was great I had hours / days of endless fun but then I soon started too notice that there are a lot of bots in the game which slightly ruined the fun for me as winning became too easy. Everything became repetitive and it ruined the experience for me as a challenging skilled based game is what we all love. The Audio For the game isn’t the best and could be improved. The final issue I have with the game is the loot drops for example you would search an entire house and come out with nothing which becomes a bit disappointing so adding a 100% spawn rate for a gun too spawn in every building can make this game better. Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to bring hate onto this game as i am aware producing such a game isn’t very easy and requires a lot of time which I highly respect the developers 🙏, I have just spoke about a few things which I think could Improve the game as this game has so much potential and I want too see it move forward and develop and stay the worlds best mobile game.
Thank You so much for your time
From - Dearest Supporter
So i love the game, i realy do, i play it from the first day of relese on mobile, is almost perfect in any way and fun. I like what developers did with Royal Pass, i did buy it, i love they change outfits every time. I love the updates they make every time and adding new weapon skins and brand new weapons. My only problem is CHEATERS. Omg, it is full of them, specially arab and chinese countys. I cant belive you cant do nothing about it, from the season 3 start, almost every game is with cheaters, shooting threw walls and seeing me everywhere, and i dont say it just because. I really did play allot of games and i see how it is. I stay in a house, in a spot without windows(so they cant see me threw) and the shoot the wall in the precise spot where i am from hundreds of meters away, how is that even possible. And allot of bugs, still didnt fix the bug when you are down on the ground, suddenly the game puts you in your feet....like you are hidding and now you are in the open view. The bug with no legs??? When you will repair all of this devs??? Thank you, im waiting for an answer! I enjoy the game but for coupe of days now i dont even want to play it because of this. I play just to make some “BP” and finish daily mission and thats it, im waiting for good old days again. When it was fun to play!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please send us screenshots of such activities at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. We'll take necessary actions against players who exploit our game. You can also report such players from the in-game options in PUBG Mobile. With your help, we will make PUBG Mobile the best game it can be!
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Unknown Cash £9.99
- 60 Unknown Cash £0.99
- 1500 Unknown Cash £23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.