Pikmin Bloom offers a fun way to earn rewards for going outside and exploring with friends! With the brand-new Weekly Challenges feature, you can team up with others, no matter how far away they might be, and work towards a shared steps goal!
COLLECT over 150 types of unique Decor Pikmin! Some wear fishing lures, some don hamburger buns, and others flaunt paper airplanes, just to name a few.
EXPLORE your neighborhood to add more Pikmin to your squad! The more you walk, the more seedlings and fruit you’ll find.
TEAM UP with friends to take down mushrooms and earn rewards! Select a dream team of Pikmin to increase your score and nab rarer fruit types!
DECORATE the world with beautiful flowers everywhere you go! Watch the map fill up with colorful blossoms, planted by you and by other players nearby!
Head outside, explore your neighborhood, and make the world bloom!
With the player’s permission, Pikmin Bloom uses the Apple HealthKit to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with iPhone® 6s or higher devices with iOS Version 12 or later installed. (iPad not supported)
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE) in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Enabling Apple HealthKit permissions is necessary in order for Pikmin Bloom to accurately track your steps.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of December 8, 2021.
- Not compatible with jailbroken devices.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- Some functions require support for the following services:
ARKit - For optimal performance, it is recommended that you use a device with at least 2 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing frequent problems such as device crashes or delays while using the Pikmin Bloom app, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Close all apps except the Pikmin Bloom app while you are playing.
Use the most recent operating system available for your device.
If the problem persists, please check the iOS troubleshooting guide. If you continue to need assistance, please contact us with details.
Note: Many devices that do not have a built-in data-network connection do not include a GPS sensor. In the event of mobile-data network congestion, such devices may not be able to maintain a sufficient GPS signal to play.
Thanks for playing Pikmin Bloom! We've been working on the following improvements
- Tap through the start of the mushroom battle end animation to fast-forward
- All calendars in the app now start on Monday
- Added visual hints showing how to collect rewards in big flowers
- Other improvements to reduce app memory usage
Ratings and Reviews
A great game and tool for recovery!
I have been playing for a month now and started as I was looking for a good pedometer to use while healing my broken leg. I started with few steps only going back and to from the shops with it running in the background, using two crutches and slowly getting there. Now I’m almost off one crutch and have an average of 10k steps a week give or take. I feel good to have a routine of a new walking path, also going off it to wander around buds to grow and to try to gain big rewards from the mushrooms. As a previous Pikmin player I would love to see this game evolve to collect treasures to sell in the expeditions, create ships to fly to bonus areas, have creature fights (dead Pikmin could either recover over time or become seedlings and flower petals) and even something like the challenge modes where you use a good amount of Pikmin to use their features in a time limit to gain rare nectars and petals. Ideas that I’ve had from walking but this easily deserves the 5 stars for the help it’s given me, the fact I’m not addicted to it but use it as a tool and for its potential as Niantic have done before to develop their games. I’m excited for the future of this game too!
excellent little app
the game in itself is so brilliant, brings me joy, however I had a couple of suggestions.
- please please make it possible to ‘lock’ certain pikmin in your squad. I always specifically add pikmin to my squad that I want to keep feeding and levelling up and it gets really annoying when I do a mushroom challenge and suddenly my whole squad has changed and I have to manually add the specific pikmin back again. same with whenever I receive a gift and then the pikmin who brought the gift back rejoins the squad - couldn’t you make it just walk away? there could perhaps be an option that says ‘would you like this pikmin to join your squad’ or something like that.
- it’s a shame that once you send a postcard, you’ll never have it back. i understand still having it once you’ve sent it would be odd as that’s not how postcards work but maybe it should be possible to send a postcard you got from someone else back to them.
- also wish there was an option to be able to watch previous daily lookbacks without having to add more photos and change it completely. sometimes you might just want to watch it replay, it’s a cool animation 🤷🏼♀️
Time to bring in the Bulbords!
I know there is some action with the mushrooms, Pikmin is my favourite game (alongside Angry Birds), and it wouldn’t fit if there were no predators, I know it is harder to gain pikmin, so the pikmin- instead of dying, go back to seedlings, decor and friendship level is not affected. Once an enemy is killed, an expedition-like carry can be done to deliver an enemy to the onion, there is one onion in each country. After the corpses are delivered, depending upon the type carrying and the size of the enemy, seedlings are produced. Also add things like water depth and submerged objects and energies. Enemies could also be battled by moving arms about to throw pikmin and speed up the process, but need to be near to fight (and remember, don’t go near any dangerous areas). So what are we waiting for? Let’s make it extra fun with this major update! (But don’t worry, use up all the time you need).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Niantic, Inc.
- 311.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Pikmin Bloom Copyright ©️2021 Niantic, Inc., Pikmin and Mii Characters / Artwork / Music Copyright ©️ 2021 Nintendo All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 550 Coins £4.49
- 100 Coins £0.89
- Pikmin Storage £1.79
- 1200 Coins £8.99
- Starter Box £1.79
- Flower Petal Storage £1.79
- Seedling Storage £1.79
- 2500 Coins £17.99
- Nectar Storage £1.79
- Flower Gift Pack £2.49