A simplistic and creative app for combining images with masks and different blend modes on your iPhone and iPad.
While the use and basic idea is very simple, there's almost an endless list of things you can do with it. Some things worth highlighting are:
- Multi Exposure
- Choosing where and how much to apply of filter from other apps.
- Adding or replacing objects.
- Adding textures.
- Creating your own personalised filters with overlays
- Watermarking or adding logos
Image Blender outputs the full resolution without any limits to the size of your source image.
If you have any questions before buying, need help to get started or just want to share your work, don't hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
- Imporved support for iOS 13 with system controlled switching between dark and light mode
- Imporved Files integration which can be used for importing images
- Imporved Apple Pencil support when masking
- General performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of my go to apps whenever I need to edit a photo.
Easy to use, so flexible for inserting one object from an image into another picture.
Get great results quickly and easily
I’m using the app to add watermarks to my photos. It’s very intuitive to use and quick too. Well done guys!
Essential app for framing images
Use this app with a plain background to frame photos, an essential tool for my Instagram feed. Recommended.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.