Inner Balance™ gets your heart, mind and emotions in sync to improve health, well-being and performance.
HEARTMATH SENSOR REQUIRED: Inner Balance requires either the Bluetooth HeartMath HRV sensor or the HeartMath Lightning sensor for iOS, which connects to your iPhone or iPad and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms. No technology on the market today tracks with the accuracy of the Inner Balance Sensor.
The HeartMath Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education, and self-monitoring. Inner Balance helps get your heart, mind, and emotions in sync (coherence) to improve health, well-being, and performance.
Entering the state of coherence on your Inner Balance trainer just three times a day for three to five minutes is easy and fun. Inner Balance guides you and measures your progress as you reduce stress, increase your inner balance and coherence, boost your mental clarity and build resilience.
• Real time HRV monitoring
• On-screen Coaching
• Full history to track your progress
• Scientifically validated stress management technique
• A journal with mood selection option
By linking to your account on HeartCloud.com, you can
• Synchronize all your Inner Balance or emWave applications across devices
• Track your complete history and lifetime achievement
• Receive awards and reminders
• Have access to more tips and training
• Neutralize your stressful reactions which erode health and composure
• Reduce your fatigue and exhaustion
• Improve mental focus under pressure
• Quickly shift from reactive states to calm and balanced states
• Learn to quiet the mind and still restless thoughts
• Build resilience and faster recovery from stress
• Improve coordination and reactions times in sports
• Enhance your meditation practice
• BTLE Sensor can be used in the background with other applications
• App supports iPad Slide Over and Split View multi tasking
• Updates to support iOS 13 including Dark Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool - extra features sought
I’ve been working with inner balance for months now, making slow and steady progress in accessing and sustaining coherence. The biofeedback is invaluable and fascinating and everyone i show gets inspired! The additional features I’d like include; 1 an audio breath pacer (as the original emwave had) so that I can close my eyes, 2. a guest feature so that I can show others without having to change my settings to default and so other people’s results don’t get mixed with mine. (I mostly do delete them but sometimes people want to see them again). And finally..... 3. an Apple Watch version (i realise that might be easier said than done of course ;o)
Works for me👍
App works really well.
Heartmath is coming along nicely especially after getting a little coaching so I’m doing more than just the breathing. I’m definitely feeling the benefits in my life and the device is helping me fine tune the art of feeling good and being able to keep my focus.
I’ve never been compelled to write an app review, I’ve better things to do with my time but this is so dire I’m making an exception.
After 3 months of perseverance, I find my average scores are getting worse despite my life being far less stressful and me following all the tips. I’m constantly swinging from 8.3 to 0.3 whilst laying on my bed in a quiet room thinking of precisely nothing. I can actually think really stressful thoughts and get a better average score.
I’m told that there is a reason behind each drop but there just isn’t, the drops are entirely random. Irony being this was supposed to place me more parasympathetic but I barely ever get a reading in that zone and end up frustrated and angry at the end of each session at the low score. The most calming thing I’ll do with this is delete the app!
- HeartMath LLC
- 30.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © HeartMath Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.