Learn the foundations of color, including primary colors, secondary colors and gradients. Inspired by the famous Montessori color tablets!
With Intro to Colors, the world of colors comes alive. Inspired by the famous Montessori Color tablets, this dynamic and interactive app will guide your children through an appreciation of color, from the concrete to the abstract.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
· The basic foundations of color
· Primary & Secondary Colors
· Color Shades & Gradients
· To identify, match and name colors
· To mix, paint and create colors
· To seek, find and select colors
· Fine motor skills
Intro to Colors is a universal app that will work on iPad and iPhone. The app features these activities:
Learn to identify the primary colors, in a series of guided, interactive exercises using the color tablets. Your child will drag, match and tap on red, yellow and blue.
Learn to identify, select and name the secondary colors, in a number of engaging activities using the color tablets.
Learn to appreciate gradients with the color wheel and by arranging the color tablets from light-to-dark or dark-to-light.
Unleash your creativity on this blank canvas with this painting exercise. In the Montessori classroom, we provide only three colors (red, yellow, and blue) when painting. This constraint empowers children to mix colors and create new ones. Your child will learn that the three primary colors serve as the foundation for all colors.
Explore these creative artist scenes in this seek-and-find activity. Your child will listen for, find, and select the correct color as a fun way to recap their understanding of color.
* Supports English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese languages.
STAY IN TOUCH
· Visit www.montessorium.com for information about Intro to Colors.
· Follow us on Twitter @montessorium
· Join us on Facebook @montessorium.
We'd love to hear from you!"
Updated for iPhoneX.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Higher Ground Education Inc
- 92.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Higher Ground Education Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.