iPray follows a zero-configuration policy, which means that it works for everyone out of the box, without ever needing to configure anything. It's the ultimate tool to get accurate prayer timings (اوقات صلاة) no matter where you are in the world, along with accurate Qibla direction.
* Let iPray automatically detect your location or pick your own custom location if you prefer to not use GPS
* Offline Prayer times wherever you are in the world. No network connection, sign-up or login required
* For the frequent traveller, iPray can optionally, automatically update itself in the background without ever needing to launch the app
* No settings required out of the box. iPray is completely automatic as it detects your location, appropriate prayer calculation method, timezone and much more
* Sound and Vibration Alerts. Get automatic reminders for individual prayers. Supports various azan alerts as well as vibration only alerts
* Pre-Prayer alerts. Get reminded of the next prayer 30 minutes in advance to help you prepare
* Displays prayer times for: Fajr, *Ishraaq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam-ul-lail (Last 1/3rd of the night; Tahajjud Prayer)
* Landscape Prayer Timetable. Turn your device landscape to see upcoming prayer times for the week / month / year. Best way to observe Ramadan monthly prayer times
* Apple Watch app, as well as support for various watch-face complications. Please note: not all complications are the same. The "InfoGraph" watch face, for example, are limited (by watchOS) to show static information such as the next or current prayer time only. If you prefer to see a countdown, please try a different watch face such as Utility or Modular.
* Today Widget, which can be configured to display a countdown to the next prayer or the actual prayer time
* Quick Overview
* Highly customizable
* Tap on the time column to display time left to next prayer
* Qebla direction that's accurate and reliable for selected cities or using your current GPS position. Supports Magnetic Compass detection on supported devices with a fully immersed interface offering you the current Qibla direction, Sun position in the sky as well as the Moon position and phase
* Moon Phases and its current state
* Islamic Events with the freedom of moving between Hijri years
* Multiple Hijri and Prayer Time Calculation method adjustments
* Several selectable Adhans for individual prayers
* Offers more than what meets the eye plus a very unique user experience
* Ishraq prayer does NOT mean Sunrise. Ishraq prayer is 10 to 12 minutes after sunrise. There is a misconception where Islamic websites and people use the word "Ishraq" and then give timings for actual Sunrise. Praying at sunrise is forbidden and must be performed after at least 10 minutes of sunrise. iPray for this reason adds 10 minutes to sunrise and labels it correctly as "Ishraaq".
* Prayer Alerts will ONLY alert you with an initial Takbir. The full azan (and its length) is NOT supported by the iOS alert mechanism as there is a maximum limit of 30 seconds of audio playback.
* Dark mode support
* Ongoing stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, highly recommend
I travel ALOT with work, almost everyday in a new city(UK&abroad)and I can honestly say I don’t know what I would do without this App, picks up my location wherever I go, Adhaan goes off on exact timing, the compass is so simple to use and so accurate and it has so many other amazing functions too. This App has made life easier, gives me a piece of mind and I would highly recommend this to anyone, even my 10 year old daughter has it on her phone and she loves it.
Absolutely love this app, I rely on it for pretty much all my salah but the best feature has to be that notifications are being sent half an hour before the next salah....If I’ve forgotten to pray then I know I still have 30 mins before the next salah time enters. So clever MashaAllah! May everyone who has been involved in developing this app be rewarded abundantly Aameen. I also love I can check to see if I’m facing the qibla whenever I’m at a new location.
I have been using this up for years and it is absolutely amazing and very useful handy app . It changes automatically to the languages and whatever places named on google will appears when the pray times pops up on the the screen. Beside I already recommended to so many friends but I still recommend everyone who would like or wants to have the prayer times installed in his mobile phones.
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 66.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008 - 2020 Beehive Innovations
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.