iQuran X offers you the complete Quran with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse and word by word translation, recitation, bookmarks, notes, tags, filters, search, awesome navigation and more.
No adverts. No subscriptions. No holding back.
iQuran is absolutely free to use. You can optionally upgrade one-off any time to Pro in order to enhance your experience by gaining unlimited bookmarks & notes, additional last-read sessions & audio sessions, additional secondary translations and more.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations
* Advanced full-text search engine. Supports "sounds-like" matching to find similar sounding words, such as all occurances of "Muhammad", "Mohammad", "Mohamed" across translations without requiring you to remember exact spellings.
* Word by Word english translation for every word of the Quran. Learn and understand the meaning of each word like never before.
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first app in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* Bookmarks, Notes and Tags along with iCloud sync for all your devices. Create custom tags to tag verses and later filter on these verses.
* Automatic Last Reading Sessions. One-tap access to all of the verses and surahs you've been reading, directly from the home screen.
* Automatic Audio Sessions. Resume from where you last left without extra effort.
* Surah Info viewer. Tap on the name within the Surah screen to pull up a "In this Surah" picker. Displays all your bookmarks, hizbs, juzz stops or verses with sajdas.
* Multiple Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations
* Secondary Translations to quickly view and compare multiple translations for the same verse on a long-press.
* 39 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (Saheeh International, M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, Share, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse switching using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* Complete Audio controls using our redesigned Mini Player
* Recitation Speed Control
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Siri Shortcuts. Add a siri voice shortcut to the Surah(s) you frequently read.
* Quranic Supplications, covering various topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* Easy access Stop Signs screen from any surah, explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Siri Shortcuts
* Much, much more
Already an "iQuran Pro" user? Simply ensure you have the latest version of iQuran Pro installed in order to transfer your Pro status to this app.
* Russian Localization
* When recitation switches to the next Surah, the screen changes to the Surah too
* Improved auto scrolling for smaller screen sizes
* Stability improvements
iQuran X is new in every meaning of the word. Some highlights:
* Totally New Design
Designed and developed from ground up, using the latest tools & techniques. All the interactions have been hand-tweaked for performance, utility and ease of use.
* Automatic Last Reading Sessions:
iQuran automatically remembers the surah and ayah you were last reading, which can then be quickly accessed from the main screen the next time you launch the app. Tap on, or pull down the top drawer to see a list of all previous sessions. Swipe to pin a session.
* Automatic Audio Sessions:
All your recitation sessions are now automatically tracked. Resume from where you last left without extra effort.
* Word by Word Translation:
Turn on Word by Word English translation in any Surah to display the literal meaning of each Arabic word, translated into English. You'll be able to know the meaning of most words in no time, inshaAllah, and take your understanding and learning of the Qur'an to the next level.
* Saheeh International Translation:
For the first time, iQuran now offers Saheeh International English Translation.
* Secondary Translations:
Long-tap on any verse and pick multiple secondary translations to show alongside the primary translation.
* Audio Narrations:
For the first time, iQuran can now narrate (Siri-supported) translations. This can be turned on in addition the normal recitation. After the recitation ends for a first, its translation can be narrated automatically.
* Mini Player:
Pull down a mini player from the main screen, the bookmarks screen or the search screen. One-tap recitation playback with a myriad of new options.
* Recitation Speed Control:
Recitation speed can now be easily controlled during playback from audio settings, accessible directly from the mini player.
Add your own tags and use these to categorize your bookmarks. Add multiple tags to any verse. Re-arranging or renaming tags couldn't be easier.
* Tag filters:
Along with new built-in presets, you can quickly filter on tags with a single tap from the Bookmarks screen.
* Easy Bookmarking:
Long tap on any verse to quickly bookmark verses, add notes or tags
* Surah Info View:
New and improved Surah Info view. Tap on the name of the Surah from within the Aya-display screen to highlights about the Surah, all your bookmarks for that Surah or other interesting verses such as verses with Sajda, Hizb etc.
* Colored Tajweed:
These are now available in all Surahs to everone for free.
* Improved and Supercharged Search:
Search is now automatically performed on multiple translations, using various heuristics to give you relevant results. Search also now supports lising Surah names and supports many new ways of finding and showing a particular surah or verse.
* iCloud Sync:
Automatic, invisible syncing of your Bookmarks, Tags, Notes, Reading sessions and Audio sessions between all of your iOS devices.
* Siri Shortcuts:
Add a Siri Shortcut for any surah you frequently read from the Surah Info view. iQuran now also integrates with Spotlight so you can perform your searches and look up notes directly from the main iOS search field.
* Swipe for Info:
Swipe on the main Surah List, Bookmarks or Search to glance at extra information about the surah, the recent reading session or to see the time at which you created the bookmark.
* Much more
Ratings and Reviews
Its good overall but can be annoying when it takes a really long time to load. As I said before overall it’s a good app that improves your Arabic reading skills and can make u be a better reader that u ever was before. I think that this app is amazing and I really recommend this app to anyone that wants to improve their skills ore just listen to the Quran peacefully. I really cannot thank the makers of this app as much as I want to but thank u thank u and thank u. Carry on to do this wonderful job and love life. To any one reading this is the perfect app for you. 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Please add option to turn off “last read ayah”
The redesigned look is ok. I like the nicely spaced out Arabic then English translation under each ayahs, and also the helpful tajweed colours.
The thing I find very frustrating, though, is if I’m reading a surah and deep into it and leave the surah and come back later, it goes right to last read ayah by default. But if I’m reading Mulk, for example, instead of it going to ayah 30 by default, it would be nice if it would go to the start 1st ayah whenever I open a surah instead of having to keep manually scrolling all the way back up as it’s inconvenient. Please add an option to put “last read ayah” on or off please so I can turn on when needed and turn off when not needed. JazakAllah.
It was a beautiful Quran and the setup was excellent
Since the upgrade the app is shaky and bugs ridden. The Surah kid was in English and number of ayats was also listed along side of the name. Now the name is Arabic, which is hard to understand.
The Audio does not sound like it used to. When you start to play the Audio the ayat does not line-up to the top. To turn if audio you gave to scroll. To go to the next Surah you just click where the next arrow used to be. It feels really unstable. I used to love the previous version, so why did you go and change it and mess everything up. All the bookmarks disappeared. I have started to use other Quran apps as this one is. It stable at all.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 261.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Beehive Innovations 2007 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade £4.99
- Free upgrade (from iQuran Pro)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.