Your Personal Money Diary
About the App
The following user groups will most likely benefit from using our App regularly:
• Individuals, who look for a tool that consolidates all of their bank or credit card transactions in one place, which you can then personalise as needed. Personalisation help you make sense of bland transactions, in a timely fashion.
• Couples, friends or legal guardians who share a joint responsibility of managing shared spending or tracking bills. Simply create a virtual Private Room and invite your contacts to join via My Lounge in the App to maintain visibility & transparency over joint spend.
• Landlords who wants to see the profitability of their portfolio by property or joint ownership ratio can do so via the Monitored Space and My Lounge. Much easier to prepare for the 31 Jan tax filing deadline.
With iSpent19, you re-gain headspace, leaving behind:
• the guilt of not checking your bank statements regularly,
• the frustration of not finding scattered information when needed,
• the fuss of having to cancel an insurance automatic renewal because you are charged a loyalty penalty.
Features – Managing own money at will, with Personalisations
• See all your Current Accounts and Credit Cards in one place, no need to switch apps.
• View all transactions in chronological order for ease of reference.
• Set up to receive your own daily report of transactions, so that you get prompted to checking your money. You can tick them off with one tap of a button or take your time to add bespoke personalisation to any transaction your like
• View your Regular Payments in one place for easier cashflow management. (Direct Debits & Standing Orders)
• Tracking your online shopping for Deliveries, Exchanges or Returns with pre-defined Shopping Journey tags plus a dedicated Monitored Space to follow up on any transactions.
• Create your own Personal Tags to make any transactions more memorable for future reference.
• Find any transaction fast with powerful Search & Filter features.
• Want to jot down your conversation with a bank or a merchant about a particular transaction? Why not add a Note next to it?
• Set a Reminder next to this year’s insurance payment transaction, so that you will be prompted ahead of next renewal to compare the market still having current payment details to hand for benchmark.
Features – Managing shared spend with My Lounge, squaring your social circles
• Create your own Private Room in My Lounge.
• Invite your partner, friends, housemates, minor or elderly family members to join one so that you can effectively manage joint finances together, be it a planned holiday get-away together, shared house bills or joint accounts. We, at iSpent19, use Private Rooms to manage our own weekly office lottery, which is well catered for with the Premium plan.
• Whether you own properties alone or jointly with another person, iSpent19 can help you track your money via instant visibility of your profits by property or ownership ratio. Thanks to the Monitored Space and your ability to create up to 3 Private Rooms for free. It will make profit reporting in your tax return a breeze, well before 31 Jan. (Only registered users can be invited to your Private Rooms.)
• Enjoy the in-built Chat messenger with others in a Private Room to discuss any particular transaction worthy attention. Physical distance will not stop money discussions.
We welcome your feedback that will help us make the App more relevant to you. Do drop us a line through in-app Feedback.
We encourage you to read the below. Boring stuff perhaps, yet for your benefit and our transparency.
Privacy Notice: https://ispent19.com/privacy-notice/
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Personalisation of transactions so helpful
Great app. Intuitive and helpful
All the features appear designed around consolidation of bank and card transactions plus personalisation i.e. tag and group, annotate, set reminders - I find it helpful to annotate what it was I bought from a particular vendor in real time and set an alert for later action - e.g. delivery or follow up a refund to ensure it was received.
Plus easy separation and reporting of reclaimable work expenses.
The sharing and chatting features in its members’ lounge makes managing joint accounts easier - or simply splitting out a meal bill etc
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iSpent19 Ltd
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 iSpent19 Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan (Monthly) £1.99