Hassle free, past and present weather forecasting with accurate shortterm and longterm future predictions, anywhere in the world. The simple to use UI comes into it's own when choosing a geographical location within a specific point in time, making it ideal for a variety of forecasting requirements.
• Simple to follow graphical weather dashboard
• Easy to use world map with custom or auto locate feature
• Date and time picker for past, present and future forecasting
• Choose between Imperial and Metric system
• Switch between Mph and Mps, regardless of selected unit type
• Retrieve location information from current co-ordinates
• Custom location search bar
• View raw weather station data
• Copy to clipboard, location information and raw weather station data
• Export forecasts via email and dropbox
• Granular Data
Sample data available to download from the support website.
iWeatherMap may take a short while to initialise when launching for the first time. In order to use the GPS feature, the app must first be authorised to use the location service. This can be enabled in (Settings/Privacy/Location Services/iWeatherMap).
Real-time mapping and forecasting is subject to mobile broadband coverage and speed. Your operator may charge you for 3G/4G data usage. The continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Swiss Army knife of weather apps 🤙
This app has so many functions, I have used it for everything from historical data gathering in my studies to planing ahead for trackday events. Being able to use the map to pin point anywhere in the world, with the associated time frame is fantastic.
I like this app because it is packed with features but does not charge micro transactions for the privilege! Only feature I would request is a graphical 5 day forecast, but as the app is free I won't hold the developer to it. 👍
I use this app for my meteorological studies and have found it to be a great way of sourcing historical weather data but I also use it as a day to day weather app. Could we see on the next version a graphical 5 to 7 day forecast? The JSON data is there, just need to convert it visually.
The developer, Zonk Technology, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ZONK TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Franz-Josef Ayestaran
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.