iXpenseIt simplifies daily expense tracking and monthly budgeting. With iXpenseIt, it's never been easier to stay current on your personal budget or for business users, to get faster reimbursements. Store photo receipts is a snap. Enter expense data anywhere, anytime within seconds. Powerful reporting provides insight to where your money went and find new ways to save.
Take control of your finance today with iXpenseIt!
- "Best App Award" - About.com 2013 Readers' Choice
- "Best iPhone apps" - CNN Money Magazine
- 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (Best Expenses App) - LAPTOP Magazine.
- "Best iPhone Apps: Office and Personal Productivity" - PC World
- "10 MustSee Finance Apps for the iPhone" - eWeek.com
- "100 BEST IPHONE APPS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT" - Job Profiles.org
- "Turn your iPhone into a productivity powerhouse" - Investment Executive, Canada's newspaper for financial advisors
- UK CNET's Home Screen Awards: Best Finance App "..this app isn't one of the sexier uses for iPhone. It's mightily useful, however, for anyone looking to track expenses or plan a monthly budget. The interface is clean and quick to use, with good visual representations of your spending by category..."
***** Featured in Apple's TV commercials.
- Multi-Device Sync (Subscription required see below)
- Export to Excel
- 3D Touch & Quick Action
- Upcoming Bill Reminder
- Quick data entry (auto populate based on historic transactions)
- PDF Reporting & AirPrint
- Account Balance & Account Transfer
- Multi-Currency and Format Supported
- Income & Cash Flow
- Trend Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection with Touch ID - Protect your personal financial data.
- Data safety - Backup and Restore your financial data without worries.
- Visual indicator of monthly budget vs expenses.
- Overview of Today's spending vs daily spending average.
- Expense Summary - Know your total monthly expense, average expense per day and top expense of the month instantly!
- Repeating events - One-time setup for all recurring expenses such as Monthly rent, Mortgage, utility bills, etc.
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets.
- Store digital photo receipts.
- Instantly generate graphical reports.
- Basic Mileage / Kilometer Tracking with customizable reimbursement rate.
- Supports VAT/GST input.
- Personalize transactions with icons for categories and subcategories.
- Fully customizable key lists.
- Full-Text Search: quickly search to locate transactions.
- .CSV and HTML data import/export
- Records export with photo receipt attachment for quick expense approval/reimbursement.
Backup and Consolidate all your financial data by seamlessly syncing among family members, partners across multiple devices (up to 5 devices).
- Monthly Sync $1.99 (Local equivalent price will be shown on the In App Purchase Screen).
- Yearly Sync $19.99 (Local price will be shown on the In App Purchase Screen).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Term of Use
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Seems like these guys have fixed problem as soon as I reported them. Brilliant! Impressed!
Previous review for tracking - rated 1 then which I think was harsh.
Been using it for a few years now. This latest update seems to have broken all the budget and report features. Huge reliability issue. Can you fix it? After so many years it leads me to think if I should look for this type of solution elsewhere.
I’ve been looking for an app that could track my expenses for a while. I don’t like the apps that have all your bank details and categorise your spending for you. Just because you went to Tesco it does mean you brought food!
This app looks clean and is easy to use. I’ve only had it a short time however it’s already given me a clear picture of my finances and I love the reports. So far so good 😀
Not letting me restore my purchase
It was working well in my previous phone and tried to have all the features I had paid for when I bought my new phone. I even wrote to the support team but never got a response. I had to pay again so that I would not lose all my data (from my back up)
- FYI Mobileware, Inc.
- 118.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2017 FYI Mobileware, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Online Backup & Multi-Device Sync £17.99
- Online Backup & Multi-Device Sync £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.