*30-DAY FREE TRIAL*
Jazzwise, the UK's biggest selling jazz monthly and the leading English language jazz magazine in Europe, has changed the way jazz magazines look and think with a stunning editorial and design package that reaches out to both the new jazz audience and established fans – qualities that have led to it winning Jazz Publication of the Year at both the Parliamentary Jazz Awards and the Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Awards.
Every month Jazzwise's acclaimed team of writers takes you on the journey of your life: from the cutting edge of contemporary jazz, mainstream, fusion and free-jazz to jazz electronica and world music with hot news, gossip, nationwide gig guide, major features and the UK's most authoritative reviews section. From the outer edges to the inner circles Jazzwise is committed to discovering new talent as well as extensive coverage of today’s scene and expansive retrospectives of jazz’s vibrant past. You simply can’t afford to be without it.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive of more than thirty back issues. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Access iPad-only bonus images and movies.
• Sync issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£4.99 per month
£59.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Just deleted this app. The 1st update to this somehow removed my issues, due to family illness I never got the time to sort it. A few issues later a new Update removed the new issues. I now have just the latest (Sept) issue. Support says I should have synced them (I did) & that they can't be recovered! What a load of Poo, other mags give you ability to recover lost issues. I could have bought the paper variety & had them in pile to read at my leisure. So don't bother unless you like wasting your cash.
Not very good
Pictures look good, small PDF text not so good. Other magazines are getting it right but I'm afraid I'll stick to the print version of jazz wise for now.
A great portable version of the printed magazine
This is a very good app - allowing you to download the entire magazine to your iPhone or iPad so you can read offline anywhere - and the lovely features layout look great on the iPad too.
Well worth subscribing to
- Mark Allen Holdings Ltd
- 12.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2019 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Jazzwise £2.99
- Jazzwise £27.99
- Jazzwise £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.