Unleash your inner Dancer with Just Dance Now!
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and choreographies without a video game console! All you need is a smartphone to use as a controller and an internet-connected screen (computer, iPad, Apple TV). (1)
Dance to your favorite hits among more than 400 available songs including 40 awesome songs from the Just Dance 2018 console game:
Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
Swish Swish by Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj
24K Magic by Bruno Mars
Chantaje by Shakira ft. Maluma
Naughty Girl by Beyoncé
Bad Liar by Selena Gomez
Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: you can dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: party with 10, 100, or 1,000 players if you want! Dance with the entire world!
• Fresh: new songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs and earn coins to unlock new ones!
• HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
You have several options to enjoy Just Dance Now:
• Wait for your coins to regenerate to play more songs,
• Or get a VIP pass for a duration of 24 hours, 1 month, 3 months, or 1 year to access the full Just Dance Now experience. The party never stops with a VIP pass! Enjoy unlimited access to the entire catalog of songs, host an unlimited number of dance sessions, and invite all of your friends to party with you for free! (2)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal.""
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
(1) Internet connection required.
(2) Prices are susceptible to change at any time but products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of confirmation of the order.
While the game will work great with any connection, we recommend connecting with Wi-Fi or 4G for the best experience.
• Celebrate the release of Just Dance 2020 with us! Dance to exclusive Just Dance 2020 songs in Just Dance Now - for a limited time only!
• Stay updated on the latest Just Dance Now song releases, playlists, and offers with the all-new Newsfeed feature!
• Performance tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but has its flaws
Personally I think that this is a really good game yet with the newest update you get 100 coins every 24 hours. I opened it today after the update and I had 200 coins, so I danced to 2 songs and ran out of coins. I watched an ad and you get 100 coins from it, enough for 1 song. Now I have no more coins left and there is no free song to dance to, so I can’t try and get anymore coins. I would buy VIP or coins but last time I did a while back it didn’t work. I bought a 30 day VIP pass, it took my money but I never got to use it. I emailed apple (as I have an iPhone) about getting my money back yet never ended up getting any of the money back. We also contacted Ubisoft about not being able to use the VIP and to see if we could get a refund but never received a response. It is genuinely a good game, I just think the coin system should be improved!
So far haven’t got it to work...
I’ve a fairly new Samsung smart tv which the app is unavailable on, so I dug out my old chrome cast to try and get it going - it won’t stay connected with the chrome cast through a song! (It works with everything else). It swallowed all my coins without me being able to dance, and now I’m stuck waiting for the next lot of coins. Just after I raised my support ticket, I got more coins in, then I lost the connection, the screen reloaded and they were all gone again! Needs some updates to support the devices it says it can work with but doesn’t, and a price drop on the in app purchases. 100 coins should at least get you 3 songs. Compared to the dance machines at the arcade, 1 go equals 3 songs if you’re good enough to keep going... I think there should be some free daily songs like there was on the console game. Also the disconnect message only displays for about 2 seconds, you can’t read that fast!
Additional-I’ve just reloaded again to see if it works, and the time to wait or the next batch of free coins just bounced from 24 minutes to 23 hours! Ridiculous! Guess I’ll just put some music on and dance 😡
I don't normally write reviews but I've always been a massive fan of the just dance games until I downloaded this app about 10-15 minutes ago and I was only able to dance to one song as 100 coins disappeared for no reason whatsoever when I was trying to connect to my TV learning that it doesn't work with Samsung so I had to try again with my iPad and once I had it set up it didn't even play the song I wanted to dance to it played something completely different! I did also think there would be a free song section that didnt cost 100 coins per dance but NO... If you are gonna do something like this at least out of the 400+ songs you apparently have at least have 20 songs that don't cost anything to play so then when you are waiting 24 hours for the 100 coins to come back you can then dance to other songs. You could have 5 popular songs from your previous games, 5 obscure songs, 5 proper dance songs and 5 alternative... Just a food for thought but until I saw the coin system I thought this was a brilliant idea. The subscribe system to unlock all the 400+ songs seems like a cop out to get people to subscribe and pay.
I think for now I'll go back to my Zumba videos... Thanks for nothing Ubisoft!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback on the new update to Just Dance Now. Here at Ubisoft we appreciate all feedback from our players whether it be positive or negative. We do take your views into account. Thanks again!
- 238.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Party Pass (1h) £0.99
- VIP Subscription £3.99
- VIP Subscription £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.