No controller? No problem! The Just Dance Controller app scores your dance moves and allows you to navigate in your Just Dance game simply by using your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing to let the app track your awesome moves! It's easy and fun to play, with up to 6 players simultaneously, so grab your friends and family and join the party!
Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance console game. You will need the Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017, or Just Dance® 2016 console game and a compatible video game console to use this app.
THIS APP IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Just Dance® 2020 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Playstation®4, and Stadia™. Also compatible with the Just Dance® 2020 free demo available on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, and Playstation®4.
- Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One, and Playstation®4
- Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, and Playstation®4
- Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, Playstation®4, and PC
- Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U, Playstation®4, and Xbox One
• We fixed the crash on iOS 13.4
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointed in the game
So I have had just dance for a while now it’s worked amazing I love it well not up to now. So I am not complaining about the app it’s the game on my ps 4. So this new update that we have had were you have to pay for these old songs that were on the recent just dance games . I have played them loads of times but it made me so upset now that you have to pay for them I hope you can get it back to normal because I don’t want to pay all this money for me to get these dances only for a few months so disappointed in this 😭please please please fix this.
Disconnects before song starts
Edit: the app now works fine after the update.
DOES NOT WORK WITH iOS 13.4 This app works fine on my wife’s iPhone 10 running iOS version 13.3 but my iphone 6S running iOS 13.4 disconnects immediately. As soon as I click connect the app closes. So I downloaded it to my iPad which is also running 13.3 and it works fine (the game is difficult to play with an iPad!) This is obviously a software problem with iOS and the app is useless if you have updated your phone. I hope the developers resolve this issue soon.
For me, it worked well on console (PS4 Just Dance 2019) and only took a few seconds to connect with my phone. I recommend testing to see if the app works with the demo version of Just dance before actually purchasing it to make sure you don’t have any connection issues. But other than that, as long as your phone is connected to the same wireless as your console than you shouldn’t have any problems.
- 115.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.