Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. Explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more, and pledge to your favorites right from the app. Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
• Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
• Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
• Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
• Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
• Easily track your funding progress.
• Keep up with comments and pledges.
• Post updates and respond to backer messages.
We’re preparing for some exciting new releases in the app, so we cleared some space by tidying up a bit. Leave a review and let us know how we’re doing.
Ratings and Reviews
No longer green,nice force touch features but it’s crashing
I quite like the update,and would rate it higher if I could actually use it,the force touch works as do all the tabs,but as soon as you want to look at a campaign, bang- back to springboard (aka home) so it’s pointless and you need to fix it if you want to keep the ratings up! Now having to use old device or safari
Such a brilliant concept. You get to support the creators amazing vision and passion in a very simple friendly App. I have supported several projects, all of which shipped but not all were… well let’s say exactly as they were portrayed but generally been very pleased with what I have supported.
One wish I have is for the iPad App to be redesigned in landscape mode where the Kickstarter banner/bar at the top of the screen takes up too much space, taking space away from the creators it is trying to support. This is just poor and surely not what you intended (hence -1 star). Please fix your otherwise great App and initiative.
Too many options for a inaccurate search
I enjoy Kickstarter and the way the projects are usually presented but the app REALLY needs some improvement, as the categories still gives you way too broad options and the search engine is not accurate, there is no filter in order to not show past projects that are already closed, so you find yourself looking through pitches that are not live. Besides the search, there should be a catalog for the ‘Rewards’ on the Seller’s page, as many website from companies that are presenting their projects will lead you to the Kickstarter app when you try to visualize the product.
- Kickstarter, PBC
- 38.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Kickstarter PBC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.