LAST is a tool to help to help you track how long it's been since you last did ____________.
If you're trying to quit a bad habit, LAST is a tool to help you stay quit. It shows you exactly how long it's been since your LAST cigarette / drink / cookie / soda / tv binge / impulse buy / anything.
If you're trying to build something new, track how long it's been since you worked out / ate healthy / called mom / mediated / walked to work / anything.
Tap the tracker to 'RESET' and start over. See your progress in each tracker's chart of reset times and time stamps.
When you feel a craving, just open LAST and see how far you've come and how much you've benefited. Record your thoughts in each tracker's digital journal.
LAST motivates you to stay quit by showing you how much you've saved/gained in terms of:
The FREE version of LAST contains no ads or popups and lets you track 3 habits. To track an unlimited number of habits, upgrade to the premium version.
LAST FREE Features:
• 3 Tracker to show you how long since you did _______. (anything)
• Unlimited tracker resets
• Progress charts with time stamps and reset
• A digital journal for each tracker
LAST Premium Features:
• Unlimited Trackers
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
LAST is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
LAST contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional monthly or annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
A long overdue update!
• Now compatible with iOS 13 and latest iPhones.
• You can now reset each tracker by tapping on the number.
• Tap the tracker name for more details.
• Each tracker now how its own digital journal where you can add multiple notes per day.
• New 'Reset' chart shows how often you reset your tracker each week, month and year.
• New 'Timestamp' chart shows at what time you reset your tracker each week, month and year.
• New colors.
• Now part of our Growth Bundle.
• New privacy passcode with Touch ID and Face ID (Premium Only).
• Export notes and resets to a CSV file (Premium Only).
• Archive old trackers for later use (Premium Only).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple but incredibly effective
I very rarely write reviews but I’ve been looking for something for quite a while now to help me track my progress at quitting various things. None of the habit trackers or other apps I tried fit the bill. Last works perfectly and, while very simple, is incredibly effective. I don’t have to remember to tick something off each day and I can look whenever I want and see how I’m getting on. If I mess up I can just restart although so far I’ve stuck with everything. A++
Was frustrating, now makes me remember 👍
Dev got in touch and to be honest it’s sort of ok that I can’t backdate in a way, as forces me to remember or at least try to. Still can’t give 5 stars as missing one could demotivate some. But since the last review I’ve explored further. The graphs are brilliant. Plotting what time of day you’ve been ticking the item off - even up to a year! I’ve not seen this done so simply on any other app. It seems a minimal app but there’s a lot of information you can get from just a small tap. Thanks Dev 👍
The what’s new and how it works parts are broken.
I can’t seem to retrospectively add dates I’ve missed without deleting the data set.
If the how it works was running I’m sure it would solve this but without I am stuck and waiting on a dev reply.
Will update review when I get one as would prove very useful - as long as this simple feature is part of the app.
I bought the paid for version, and it could be one of my top three, hopefully..
Well worth the money!
Helps to keep motivation when quitting habits. After 1 day, the cost of not drinking coffee paid for this in-app purchase. Whereas before I may give into temptation, I have added reason to try reach my particular goals as I can see my progress with one click.
Design is smooth, which is a added bonus.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reflectly ApS
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Last: Premium £2.99
- Last Growth Bundle: Monthly £3.99
- Last Growth Bundle: Yearly £18.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.