Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Fixed a bug that was locking features for people who had previously paid for the app (so sorry about this, it was completely unintentional and ended up being a tough to find bug related to anomalies in Apple’s receipts)
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loving the features in version 3
I’ve been a long time very happy user of Launch Center Pro. The new features in version 3 make this app even better and it was a “no brainier” for me to upgrade for the additional features.
The developer has kindly offered many different ways to do - either “a la carte” one-off purchases depending on the additional features wanted, a discounted one-off price for all the additional features (which I went for) or an annual subscription.
I’m looking forward to what’s next for this app!
Limited and expensive
First of all, let's start with the price. HOW MUCH?? It was already expensive when it was £4 a couple of years ago!
This app is ok for shortcuts into another app, e.g. I used it to get at specific passwords in 1Password. I had it set up to also be able to quickly add a task or text a few selected friends. But the reality is that it is more intuitive to add a task by simply telling Siri, or opening Reminders or your fav todo app in the same number of steps. The shortcuts to message friends also rarely get used because it is simply easier to use a contacts app that is specifically designed to speed dial any number of your favourite friends. But this app does provide a quick way of getting at specific features of an app, if the app has that ability — as in the 1Password example.
Perfect for Shortcuts
With the imminent release of iOS 13 and a big focus on Shortcuts I’m super excited to have LCP on my phone!
At the beginning I really thought to myself “why use this app, it’s adding an extra step!”
However, I discovered launching Shortcuts from LCP and never looked back!
I prefer to use LCP to launch Shortcuts as it feels more natural than going in to the Shortcuts app.
I no longer use Bookmarks on my phone I launch all my favourite sites with LCP.
It’s a great app and I’m über excited with the latest release! Using custom icons for my LCP actions have really been missing for far too long. Now, you have a nifty little icon creator with lots of options!
Great app that has to be explored!
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 322.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock: Year Subscription £11.99
- Lifetime Purchase (Legacy) £28.99
- Full Unlock: Lifetime Purchase £33.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.