This app is perfect for anyone looking for improved visibility of staff holidays.
Create a team calendar and share your availability.
Helps you to avoid situations when critical team members are off on the same day.
* Request leave in seconds
* Send requests to your manager for approval
* Track your remaining allowance for the year
* See your holiday booked and taken
* Approve leave requests from your team
* Receive notifications when your leave is approved, or someone requests approval
Manage sickness and absence using the same app.
The calendar is highly configurable for your organisation's leave policy.
* Add different types of leave (eg. annual leave, dependant leave, jury duty etc)
* Add multiple allowances (eg. purchased leave, unpaid leave, paid sick)
* Organise your staff into departments
* Set up different working patterns for staff (eg. part time, full time, reduced hours)
* Limit how many people can be off on the same day
* Staff can record time off in days or hours
* Import public holidays from over 100 different countries
* Run reports on leave and absence
We fixed a timezone issue with displaying public holidays.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super easy to use, configure and seamless integration with other calendars. Really pleased - even my non technical staff worked it out in minutes
Peacock motor engineers
Great app and system for keeping track of your staffs time off
No option to register - so how is it meant to work?
Decided to give this App a trial to see if it would meet the needs of my small team, but it failed at the first hurdle. Downloaded the App and there is no option to register my details. Both on iPad and iPhone the only option is to login - which I have tried assuming that it would tell me that I am not registered and provide an opportunity to register.
Sadly not. All I get is an error message saying “The username or password is not correct”.
Perhaps I am missing something, however there is no obvious way to register and use the App!!!! So either the previous reviewers already had access or they are just smarter than me - or they are from the developers themselves.
Shame as this looked like it could be a good solution.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I’m pleased to say that there is now an option to register inside the app. 👍 It would be great if you would give us another try.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.