The Lifeline series takes a terrifying turn in this interactive horror experience. Every decision you make could help Wynn to safety, or lead her to an untimely end.
Something has gone horribly wrong... Venture deep into a mysterious scientific facility, where a woman named Wynn has just woken up strapped to a hospital bed. She doesn't remember what happened to her - all she knows right now is that she has to get out of this place. And her only link to the outside world... is YOU!
Help Wynn navigate creepy darkened hallways as the shrieks of something inhuman get closer... In this thrilling interactive horror experience, your choices shape the story and ultimately decide Wynn's fate!
• A truly immersive horror experience!
• The Green Series continues with a terrifying twist!
• Written by award-winning author Daryl Gregory.
• Norman Fairbanks returns with an original bone-chilling score.
• Wynn’s heart-rate monitor gives real-time feedback as you make decisions in the story.
• Interact with the story on your phone, Apple Watch, or through notifications!
• Play in English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, or Chinese at launch!
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
• Optimizations and bug fixes
Thanks for the awesome feedback and support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the Lifeline series -well thought out
Really gripping, makes you think and take decisions - not always the seemingly moral, safest decision is the best, which is refreshing.
The only real down side for me is that you have to wait until you kill your lifeline subject before going into fast-mode. It’s not always convenient to wait eight hours as this might be in the middle of the night or when you are busy with other things, it does train patience I suppose. Could a compromise be reached that it could at least let you know as a countdown, when the next transmission is going to be? Perhaps make you choose fast-mode as and when you feel like it but you have to go to settings each time? That would pause it for thought.
Good - but not the best of the Lifeline series
I found this a little frustrating at times, however the game is still good and worth playing to learn more about how everything links together in the various Lifeline stories.
Venom and Horror vibe
I feel like this could be a good venom story. Unlike other flatline main characters, Wynn is annoyingly weak, fragile, opinionated and whinny. However, these characteristics made her more like an actual person out there in real life. The green series are amazing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Big Fish Premium, LLC
- 147.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Big Fish Games, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.