Unlock the rich history of London’s finest contemporary and historic architecture. Discover iconic masterpieces and hidden gems with photography and forthright commentary on over 1,100 buildings by renowned architecture critics, Edward Jones and Christopher Woodward. Explore the capital's best buildings by period, type and architect with this unrivalled and intuitive tool for locals and visitors alike.
Includes essays about the history of London’s architecture and event listings of upcoming talks and walking tours around the city.
- An interactive map of London’s best buildings
- A critical text and photography for each entry
- Upcoming design events and walking tours around London
- Bookmark favourite buildings for reference later
- Essays about the history and future of London
- Regular updates as new buildings are added
Published by the Architecture Foundation in partnership with Brockton Capital
- Improved map speed and design
- Improved search interface and results filtering
- New 'View in Map' functionality
- In-app control of push notifications
- Improved events listings and writing sections
Ratings and Reviews
This is great!
Sometimes this is a little slow to load pix but not enough to bother me. It is great! Taken me on a couple of fascinating walking tours already. Sparking a belated love of architecture.
What a great idea for an app. Surely a must for anyone visiting London and for those of us who live in London and are interested in architecture.
Only gripe is that I wish I could tap on the small blue dots to partially expand them. Having to zoom right in before you can tap on the buildings is fine but not that intuitive initially.
My new favourite app
Yes! I've been looking for an app like this for aggges. A must have for any Londoners interested architecture and design. Great job guys! 💪🏻
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.