* Over 4,500,000 downloads!
* In App Store Top 5 Free Apps for Navigation
London Live Bus Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the timing data directly from TfL.
- Dublin & Ireland Live Bus Times
- Edinburgh (Scotland) Live Bus Times
- iOS 13 support with Dark Mode
- Bus Routes are mapped out for you on the bus times screen
- See Line Status information for the upcoming weekend or any day in the future
- Enter a Bus registration number to see its route and live arrival times
- Support for iPhone XS & XS Max
- We finally have Tube & Rail Times
- Resume your journey if you quit the app without an internet connection
- Timetables: See bus timetable information at any bus stop.
- Improved Journey Planner UI
- Line Status: Bus Routes, Tube & Rail
- Live Cams: View live video from TfL Traffic Cams
- Santander Cycles: Find your nearest docking stations and view live cycle and free space counts
- Improved Accessibility: Give us your feedback so we can improve
* My Buses Feature lets all the bus times that matter to you on one screen.
* Redesigned Bus Stops screen - Nearest / Favourites / Recents on one page
* Travel Status Updates
* Phone Snatch Safety Alerts - Please note messages from the Metropolitan Police Service about phone snatch are available in selected locations only on a trial basis.
* Journey Planner - Find the best route to your destination and avoid delays
* Choose between the new bus time view and the old bus time view via an easier to find option.
* Fixes to ordering of favourites
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS
* Oyster Balance Viewer
* New Journey Planner
* Travel Status Bus, Tube & National Rail Disruption Updates - See alerts on your most used lines
* Hold down anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* Bus stops on the map show the direction the buses are heading
* View nearest stops on a map
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Displays Bus Stop Notices eg: Closures/Diversions/Disruptions Notices
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* Road Traffic News - Bus Route Disruptions
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TfL and other data providers, who occasionally perform maintenance on their data feed, in which case the application will show no/incorrect results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great! 4 and a half from us!
This app is great and super helpful!!! The reason we give four and a half is because sometimes it doesn’t work but that might be due to wi fi. I use it every day more than 4 times a day and don’t know what we’d do with out it. Definitively extremely helpful if you travel a lot, - also it has journey planner which is where you can type where your going To and from and it will tell you the quickest routes which is also helpful if you do not know the area. In addition, normally you have to look it up on the internet which can be bad if you have no wi fi whereas you can look on this app instead. 100% recommend to anyone. 🤩
I've been using this app for about 3 years and it's really been a lifesaver.
The bus times are accurate 95% of the time, it informs me of delays or cancellations and has overall improved my journey planning. I can add buses to my favourites so that I don't have to search for them each time and I can plan journeys that use other forms of transport too. So if you're like me and not good with trains this will tell you pretty much all you need to know.
HOWEVER, recently there's been an overwhelming amount of ads that really take up a lot of the screen. It's unprofessional for a TFL app and I wouldn't have expected it. Furthermore, the "journey planner" section has suddenly stopped working. It won't let me search places or put in addresses therefore I can't plan a journey. I've checked on someone else's phone too and it's the same case. Also just recently information can be slightly incorrect with the bus times which I am hoping won't continue. Lastly, we should be able to add our cards (Oyster cards) without the hassle of being put on a new page which on the app. This means you can't return to the app after you're done because funnily enough there's no return button.
Other than that, it's a great app and deserves 4 stars. Though if the problems grow and continue, you can probably guess that a lot of users will delete this app- including myself.
Good but keeps resetting favourites
This is one of the few apps I use every single day. It’s a great app that I’ve relied on for years to get around London and it’s been a great timesaver. Two complaints:
1. Occasionally buses appear to be 10+ minutes away but within minutes/seconds can switch to 1 minute away. This may be an issue with TfL 🤷🏾♀️
2. I’ve organised my favourite stops according to my daily commute to save time but these inexplicably keep changing into a random order. The UI isn’t that easy to work with when re-ordering favourites and is quite buggy. This is the only thing stopping me from upgrading the app so hopefully there will be a fix for this in the near future
Otherwise I’d highly recommend this app. Even with the issues it’s worth a download
- Mobicia Limited
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mobicia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.