Loop videos with a single tap!
Loop videos easily to be displayed on your device or casted to an external device. Perfect for trade-shows, presentations, events, parties and more.
• Play videos in an infinite loop from your camera library, Dropbox, or OneDrive accounts.
• Download and start looping immediately – no sign up required.
• No time restrictions on video loop.
• Loop Video in these formats: .mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp
• Perfect for Trade Shows, Presentations, Career Fairs, Parties and other Events.
• Loop a single video.
• Loopideo allows video looping for iPhones, iPods, & iPads using iOS 6 or greater.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not meant to convert & save a "looped version" of a video to your iPhone library (which could take up an infinite amount of storage space). All looping is done from within the Loopideo application. ***
Fixed a bug causing some users to experience a crash when playing videos.
Improved display of thumbnail so that older videos no longer display an incorrect thumbnail.
User will now be notified if they attempt to play a video that was deleted from their photo gallery.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
😡 Why did you ruin something so perfect?!
What I loved about this app was the fact I could simply tap on my videos only once and they’ll start playing automatically. Now in order to use it I need to constantly press the bottom right every time! Not only that, but instead of the recently played videos going straight to the page, they’re now stuck wherever they bloody well were before the update!! Meaning I now have to scroll up and down the freaking screen! Please fix this mess you’ve made!
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are having troubles with Loopideo. We fixed the thumbnail ordering, please update Loopideo Pro. If you have any other issues please contact us via the app and we will work to resolve them. Thanks!
- Xorbix Technologies, Inc.
- 45.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Xorbix Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.