Write MATLAB/Octave code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
The Octave language is an interpreted programming language. Its syntax is very similar to Matlab, and careful programming of a script will allow it to run on both Octave and Matlab. The language helps in solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments
This app provides a mobile environment that allows you to execute Octave/MATLAB using the GNU Octave compiler.
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Select and run chunk of codes
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share R files. Supports File Sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
- Language reference
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.
Optimized for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After developer response now supports multiple plots (remember to type sandbox_show() after calling each plot )
Developer Response ,
Multiple plots are now supported! Kindly update to the latest version and use sandbox_show() after calling each plot function.
- Ketan Appa
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020, Kappsmart.com. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.