Whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and more. Stay inspired with a community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track runs directly from your Apple Watch app and get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time.
- Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app and wearable devices for a Premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
- Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activities, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get real-time audio coaching on GPS-tracked runs, with customizable voice for stats like pace, distance, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Track your shoes' mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair to avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
- Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Execute Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your training based on goals.
- Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness: MapMyFitness, UA Record, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. Apps built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission—to make you better.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.
In this release:
New for iOS 14 users: Start your workout with a single tap using the MapMy workout widget.
Try out our new voice for real-time Form Coaching!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been with MapMyRUN for 10 years now and loved ‘’most” of the improvements. HOWEVER, the last ‘community’ feed feels at best weird, at worst a precursor to stalking. I find it really disconcerting when I log a work out to be automatically taken to a public feed of other people’s workouts, irrespective of whether I’m connected to them or not. I find random selfies of people I don’t know after their workouts disconcerting. It’s genuinely great to have so many people around the world working out but this feels like a forced community, rather then genuine connections with likeminded people. It’s forced me to make all of my work outs private. Sorry, not impressed. Happy running.
Free version good ....Premium not so good
I have been using map my run for years, and I have recently signed up for a half marathon in a few months time. I decided to take the plunge and pay for premium of Map my Run and it was the biggest mistake I’ve made. Two reasons:
1) Although you can custom what pace you would like to run at for the marathon, the plan initially starts off at a slower pace ‘to build up mileage’. After running this significantly slower pace, I was getting inpatient so scrolled ahead to see when it speeds up....it doesn’t get any quicker until the actual DAY OF THE RACE - when it expects you to run 1.5 minute per km quicker. I’ve decided to scrap the plan and have annoyingly found it incredibly hard to get back to my initial pace after wasting a month on this plan.
2) For such a reputable brand you would think they would have someone to double check their calendar feature of the plan. The days of the week and the actual date aren’t in sync so instead of 20th being a Wednesday, the app thinks it’s a Thursday. Obviously a minor thing, but nonetheless embarrassing this has gone unnoticed for the app.
Overall I’m really disappointed with the paid version of the app, far better plans out there. MY ASICS RUN do good free customised plans, so will stick to them. A real shame because I had initially loved Map my Run for years.
I have had this app for three weeks so far maybe a month or so, and I believe it is a very great way to get friends into fitness, you can send them a link, share a social media post and eat others connected.
Also you can challenge friends to who can do the most workouts in a certain time frame, or burn the most calories between you both and reach mutual goals.
Also the options to add photos to your logged workouts of the special things or highlights of the workout, pre or post, and add captions to the workout is also something I find creative and engaging in the app to also make people want to maybe inspire people, go to different locations for certain views, give advice on certain workouts etc... it is very engaging.
However, I feel that the explore tab could be a little more engaging towards the users, as being able to create forums, like being able to get insight from people who focus on weight training, or endurance training.
Also when you comment on someone else’s workout, it would be more fluid of the app to be able to tag people when replying, so the app can send you notifications as I am having to check back myself and dig for the workouts just to have a small conversation with friends...
In conclusion, this app to me, is amazing!
Download it, tell a friend, challenge them, and #STAYHARD like David Goggins would say.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 308.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £5.49
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Annual MVP £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.