- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® Couch to 5K app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- All features are fully enabled
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
5K: iOS 13 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
55 and fully alive!
Amazing app - aged 54 I started running in feb’18 having never been a runner! Now after a year of running 5k three times a week I’ve entered my first 10K run and am doing the couch to 10K app. My life is transformed by a tiny, cheap app, some good running shoes and lots of determination - I can’t rate this app enough. Do what it says on the tin and you’ll reap the most fantastic rewards. Plus there are no gym fees, you get to exercise outside with the elements in your face all year round. I experience that running lowers anxiety, releases depression and stress and helps gain self esteem. It’s also good for your bones to run. At 55 I’m possibly fitter than I’ve ever been - massive thanks to the inventors of this app. Don’t get me wrong it was hard work to start with and still is sometimes but it’s so worth it - you’re worth it! Might be the best few £s you ever spend 👍🙂 Please note I don’t smoke, I have a glass of wine about four times a year, I also don’t eat gluten or sugar and drink 2 litres of water a day - it all helps.
If you are new to running don’t hesitate
Great app for people wanting to start running who are either unfit or not confident enough to train without guidance.
I am mid thirties and although active, I haven’t regularly exercised for the last seven years because of having children. I wanted/needed to get fit again doing something that 1) wouldn’t cost a fortune (like a gym membership) and 2) I could fit in as and when with my lifestyle...running seemed perfect so I gave this app a go and I am so glad I did! It was great to slowly get me fitter without breaking me or making me want to give up. This is manageable for all ages and fitness levels - don’t be afraid to try it - you can do it! It really is well worth it if you need a bit of support and encouragement to keep going. I did skip a few weeks here and there just because my fitness was at a higher level so I was able to do that.
I now love running and am starting the 10k app.
Wow from a non-runner
I started using this App 5 weeks ago. I was a complete couch potato & found the first run hard going -even running for 1 minute felt like an eternity! I got hooked almost immediately & today I completed my 16th run & ran 22 minutes with 2 3 minute intervals. I've amazed myself but this app motivates me because every new challenge is just about manageable & I can see my progress with the map & summary by the end. I'll settle for wherever my body tells me is enough, but my aim was to run 5k by my birthday in December & right now I feel as though I'm going to smash it! The only improvement I can suggest is guided warm up & cool down. As a novice, a few of the runs hurt my legs/back for a few days, so I researched warm up exercises & haven't looked back since warming up properly.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 150.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program £14.99
- Lifetime Premium £19.99
- Premium Subscription £2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.