mconnect Player is a media player app to support UPnP/DLNA and Google Cast(Chromecast).
- Send Video/Photo/Music to UPnP and Google Cast (Chromecast) devices.
- Gapless Playback by App and to UPnP renderers.
- DSD and FLAC music playback by App.
- Play TIDAL, Qobuz and Bugs music & video to UPnP and Google Cast devices.
- Send media files to Apple AirPlay compatible devices from PC, NAS and Internet.
*mconnect Plaer HD is for iPad providing horizontal screen.
You can play media files from any Servers to any Playback Devices with mconnect Player.
- Your iPhone and iPad.
- UPnP compatible servers: PC and NAS.
- Internet Music integrated into App: TIDAL, Qobuz and Bugs.
- Cloud Server integrated into App: OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Your iPhone and iPad.
- UPnP compatible renderers: Smart TV, UPnP supported Audio, UPnP receivers.
- Google Cast: Chromecast, Google Cast compatible Audio.
- AirPlay compatible devices: Apple TV, Airport Express, AirPlay Audio.
Note: If you send a media file to a remote playback device, the playable media format depends on the media decoder in the remote playback device.
iPhone, iPad, AirPlay, Apple TV, and AirPort Express are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Cast and Chromecast are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
DLNA is a trademark of Digital Living Network Alliance.
UPnP is a certification mark of the UPnP Forum in the United States and other countries.
TIDAL is a trademark of ASPIRO AB.
Qobuz is a trademark of XANDRIE SA.
Bugs is a trademark of NHN Bugs Corp.
- Improvements on TIDAL and BUGS functions.
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now seems to work with Chord Poly / Mojo
This app appeals to me because it works both with DLNA servers and Qobuz or Tidal However, mConnect didn’t originally work with the Chord Poly / Mojo server. I had emailed mConnect support about this a while ago and they just said that it ‘should do’ - even though it clearly didn’t. Now a few months later I just tried it again .... and it now it does indeed work with Poly / Mojo. It’s a little slow to load tracks from the Poly, but it connects to the Poly’s server and also to the Poly renderer in Hi Res via DLNA as it should do.
Only catch is that it only seems to be able to stream to the Poly from Qobuz at 16/44 even when playing a purchased track on a subscription that allows 24/96 streaming. Still, it’s good that it works at all, and hopefully this functionality can be added in the future.
Great player and very capable
I like this app very much. I can play my own library or stream Qobuz directly to my iPad and out to a usb dac bit perfect or use UPnP to my RPi or network players once again bit perfect. And all gapless. It also looks good and is easy to navigate . What’s not to like! Just one thing I think. I have pdf files within every folder in my music library of the booklet for the album and I would love to be able to access this directly from mConnect while I am playing an album. Then I would give this 5 stars.
Well it worked fine until the update 2 days ago...now it stops playback! Pausing also causes it to crash and freeze....!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Convers Digital Co., Ltd.
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-21 ConversDigital Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.