From the multi-award-winning animators and producers of BAFTA nominated pre-school learning favourites Alphablocks and Numberblocks, we bring you Meet the Numberblocks.
As seen on Cbeebies.
This free introductory app introduces the child to the Numberblocks and helps develop their counting skills.
Each Numberblock has its number of Numberblobs to count, the child has to tap on the Numberblobs to count them and when they have all been counted, a video clip plays the Numberblocks song.
Tapping on the Numberblock will trigger them to say one of their catchphrases and changes their shape.
Additional Numberblocks will be added to the app when they are aired on TV.
This app does not contain any in-app purchases or involuntary adverts.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game but a few things to fix
I pretty much live for Numberblocks. This game is awesome. A few suggestions though — 1. I’ve realised that 20 doesn’t change his shape, maybe fix that. 2. Maybe add 21, 22, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 to ‘spice things up’ a little bit. 3. Not sure whether this is a mistake or not, but some characters have 1’s legs, and 7’s orange ‘hair’ is actually pink. Fix that too maybe? 4. It would be a little funnier if when you used the numberblobs to count to 13, maybe three shot up in the air, then fell back down onto 10, making 13 again, and he laughs. 5. When 18 and 19 wave, they don’t say anything. 18 should say ‘Time to discover who I am!’ and 19 should say ‘I’m a one-off!” 6. There should be an option in the main menu where you can take the numbers from 1-20 and add them together. 7. Not sure how this would work, but maybe add 0. 8. Maybe add an option where you can watch all existing Numberblocks episodes. Can’t wait to see if you add these things to the game! :D
Love this but few problems
I really love this. It’s brilliant for kids to learn their counting skills and it is easy to use. However, there are a few problems:
1. Some of the Numberblocks have pink arms and pink legs.
2. 18 and 19 don’t speak whilst they’re waving. Make 18 say, “Time to discover who I am!” and make 19 say “Hey there!”
3. Make more shapes for 20.
4. Make 19 her favourite shape.
5. Add the cane for 20.
6. When you tap on the numberblobs that are coloured white with red outlines, they turn bright red.
And 7. If you can’t add 21 to 100, how about you make a new app that has 21 to 100.
Make this update Version 1.1.0.
Otherwise, great app.
Developer Response ,
Glad you like the app, we have fed back to the app team and a update fixing the arms and legs should come shortly!
Good app but...
1. When 18 and 19 waved, they didn’t talk. Here’s 18’s waving phrase: “Time to discover who I am!”. And here’s 19’s waving phrase: “Hello there!”. Can you fix that for me? 2. When I touched 20, his shape didn’t change. Can you fix that too? 3. 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19 & 20. Need new phrases when their shapes change. 4. Can you find 14’s helmet? 5. Can you fix the loading screen because it loads far too long.
You need to update the app (1.0.12) Reply to me if you’ve got it.
Edit: Why aren’t you answering me when I told you to?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BLUE-ZOO PRODUCTIONS LTD
- 211.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Alphablocks Ltd. 2019 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.