If you have an obstacle you want to overcome whether it’s stress & anxiety, a phobia or depression, Merrier helps you banish your fears one step at a time by turning therapy into a game!
Set your fears as quests, collect achievements, learn about anxiety, listen to calming sounds, and play relaxing games as you battle your way to confidence!
How is Merrier different?
There are some awesome anti anxiety & anti stress apps out there! How is Merrier different?
- Merrier is the first app to completely turn therapy into a game. It’s a colourful, fun and calm environment!
- You're rewarded for conquering your fears!
- You’re encouraged to take actionable steps so you can see progress right away.
- You are able to track your progress along beautiful maps and charts of your journey.
- Anxiety relief games and calming sounds will boost your confidence and lighten up your mind.
- Merrier is supported by research! It borrows concepts from CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and uses proven techniques for calm mind, stress & anxiety relief.
Merrier – Highlights
- A colorful environment: Experience a beautiful interface that would guide you through anti anxiety and anti stress tips for a calm mind.
- Set your own personal quests: Unlike other self-care apps, Merrier lets you set your own personal quests for anxiety relief, to overcome stress, fear, and boost your confidence.
- Choose from pre-set quests: Merrier lets you play anxiety relief games by selecting pre-loaded quests with specific goals (Overcome Anxiety, Live Healthy, Relax, and Mood Boosters). These quests are so much fun that you will fall in love with them instantly.
- Stress and mood tracker: After completing the quests, enter the ratings to let us know how better you felt after each quest. This way the app works like a stress and mood tracker and helps you know your progress after quests and achieve self love.
- Earn trophies and unlock achievements: Once you complete a quest, the app will reward you with trophies and achievements. Aren’t you already excited?
- Track your progress: You can start tracking your journey using beautiful maps and charts to check how much stress and anxiety you lose.
- Listen to unique sounds: Close your eyes and relax listening to calming sounds of different atmospheres. Relieves depression and let you attain self love & self care with CBT techniques.
- Learn about anxiety: Get to learn about anxiety, its causes, how to overcome it, and problems associated with it like stress & depression.
Subscription pricing & terms
Merrier offers three auto-renewing subscription options, each with a 7-day free trial:
$7.49 per month
$52.99 per year
Your iTunes Account will be charged after your free trial. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited after purchase. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
Get in touch
You can visit our FAQ via the app Settings or this link: https://merrier.io/faq/
If you have any questions, feedback, or even just want to say hi, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance & UI updates
Thanks for using Merrier! We're always looking to make the app better and improve your experience. If you have any feedback or run into issues, please reach out!
Ratings and Reviews
Well thought out antistress app
I tried this app as a recommendation from a friend. Rightfully so because right after the birth of my second son, I’ve had my share of depression. As a mom, I would want my newborn to feel that motherly love but there were just days when I am overwhelmed with just so much stress. I have seen the GP and while she said it was just a phase, this antistress app helped put things into perspective. The quests are actually motivational and helped me gain back my confidence. Even my husband noticed how calmer I’ve become, with less mood swings. I also have to mention the sound effects choices put you in a relaxing mood while playing the game. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Glad it's helping you, and thank you for the review :)
A must have!
I downloaded this app after suffering with anxiety and stress. I found this app extremely beneficial and helps calm me instantly. I love the fact you can listen to relaxing noises which puts your mind at ease. There is also a section where you can learn all about mental health and depression/anxiety. The “daily quests” has also boost my confidence a lot. This app is great and teaches you to re-wire your brain and be in the present moment and be in control of your body and not let your mind rule you. Merrier is basically a virtual therapy session which is fun and easy to use. Definitely a must have!
Great and helpful app!
I am suffering from mental health issues since last year and have been on therapy for quite some time. This app is a great complimentary method to alleviate stress and greatly helps me during anxiety attacks and when I’m having mood problems. If you feel depressed or looking for an anti-stress app, this for sure will help you to relax and be calm. Merrier is one of the best thing I’ve downloaded and I guess this holds true for everyone who will do the same.
Developer Response ,
I'm happy the app is helping you 😊Thank you for the review!
- Apptaste Ltd
- 113.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Apptaste Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Yearly) £32.99
- Premium (Monthly) £4.49
- Yearly Subscription £16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.