THE BEST Migraine App according to both patients and doctors!
Migraine Buddy is an advanced migraine headache diary and tracking app designed by neurologists and data scientists. More than a migraine journal, Migraine Buddy helps users record and identify migraine triggers, migraine symptoms, migraine medications, migraine frequency and duration, pain intensity and location, medication, and other lifestyle factors so users can improve their migraine condition. Migraine Buddy provides an easy to read summary report for users to take appropriate action.
**Track your sleep pattern. Now integrated with Healthkit integration**
**Share your migraine status with your "Buddies" within the app**
>> FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS <<
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
- Record ongoing and past migraines
- Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
- Add a "Buddy": Share your migraine status with your "buddies" within the app. Let each other know when you're migraine-free, having a migraine, and how you feel.
- Notes section to add additional information such as food, weather conditions, barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine medications, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of medication and other migraine relief methods
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
Good day! This is a small update with 2 key features:
1. A live status page where you can share your running attack with others for advice or support.
2. New Themes: You can now help to support Migraine Buddy via theme purchases at Settings > Theme Management
Love the new features? Have feedback for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you a great week ahead!
Jenny & the Migraine Buddy team
Ratings and Reviews
After having my first ever migraine aged 30, a week before my daughters birth in December 2000, I have suffered them ever since and had so many in a very short time period which I blamed on my hormones yet they continued after her birth and here I am, 19 years later still getting frequently whooped by them. After my daughters birth, I had another daughter and a son and was the victim of violence and coercive control in the marriage to their father and so it’s possible that stress was a contributory factor. However I am now with my childhood sweetheart and have been enjoying a lovely, peaceful life with him since 2011 and still have migraines.
Originally Zomig were the wonder drugs which helped but the doctor changed them to Almogran, I expect Almos are cheaper as my friend had her prescription changed too.
I’m determined to find a pattern/trigger to my migraines as they don’t appear to be when I’m having a fibromyalgia-flare up, or be period related although I do have 2 asymptomatic ovarian cysts.
So far from looking at my reports, the migraines tend to be scattered all over the place but I hope in time either I will see a pattern or that my keeping a record will help my GP.
Thanks for a fantastic app. It ticks all the boxes for what I need and there’s nothing extra I need.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your support and for sharing your experience with us.
By recording all your migraines and symptoms regularly in the app, it will surely help your doctor better understand them.
Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com if you need any kind of assistance with the app.
I have just recently found this app and am really, really glad it has been made and is FREE! I haven’t spent that long using it, but it is so easy to get the hang of and records details about your migraines that are useful to your doctor and are often easily forgotten about later, making it harder for appointments to be useful. The app is laid out in simple icons, of which the ones you most use can be arranged in the most obvious spots which allows for you to record your migraines, even while your having one.
As someone who finds some of my migraine symptoms quite scary, I really like that you can compare how common your symptoms are and look out for any recurring triggers. I find it really difficult to keep track of my migraines, so I am glad to have this as an easily accessible record.
My only addition to the app would be to add identification of areas beyond just the head. I often get pins and needles reaching all down my neck and limbs, it would be nice to be able to add that as well!:)
Thank you so much to the migraine buddy team for developing the app, it’s great to make some sense of something that is so unexplainable!
I would definitely recommend to any migraine sufferer or parent of a young migraine sufferer! It’s well worth the couple of minutes to click a few buttons; give it a try!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your support goes a long way in encouraging the team!! Jenny
A great support!!!
Where can I start? I discovered this app few years ago, when it was being developed. I had one to one chats with Saulat about new ideas and improvements to the app, when it was more basic. Even basic version was a great support and helped me a lot to gather my thoughts, notes and show my doctor any problems and data. I am not going a day without it and showing it to anyone, who may benefit in managing this horrible illness. Jenny and the team made wonders to the app itself and supported me through my low days. Thanks to them I found out about Migraine World Summit!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this great review Maggie.
So glad to read the app helps you in your daily life.
- HEALINT PTE. LTD.
- 127.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2019 Healint Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Candyland Theme £0.99
- Starry Night Theme £0.99
- Autumn Harvest Theme £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.