Every great idea or project starts with a single thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode is the most delightful mind mapping app for Mac and iOS. It helps you capture your thoughts and create a clear picture of your idea.
Featured as Apple’s “App of the Day” & “Editors’ Choice”
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, tag, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. Focus Mode, Visual Tags and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes and custom stickers. Make your mind map look just right by styling every detail. With Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it’s on your iPhone when on the go or your iPad or Mac at work, with MindNode, you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
Use MindNode for free to capture your ideas with actions like editing, rearranging, and folding nodes as well as importing and exporting files. The essential building blocks to capture your thoughts are always available.
• Capture: grow your thoughts into fully-fledged ideas
• Outline: see your entire document as an indented list
• Fold branches: keep your documents organized
• Import: FreeMind, Mindjet MindManager, iThoughts, plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, Markdown, TextBundle
• Export: plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, TextBundle, TaskPaper, FreeMind
MindNode Plus is a cross-platform subscription that unlocks all of MindNode’s features like Visual Tags, Focus Mode, Notes, Themes, Stickers, Connections, and much more on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. MindNode Plus is available as a monthly and a yearly subscription. Try out all of MindNode’s features with a free 14-day trial.
• Collect everything: add text, images and links to nodes
• Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Connections: connect nodes on different branches
• Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Images: insert your own images and annotate them
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Adjustable UI: panels that will never be in your way
• Apple Watch: take a glance at your ideas on the go
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
“The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn’t interrupt your thought processes.”
– New York Times
“An app on the cutting edge of iOS design and technologies.”
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have any questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
Terms of Service: https://mindnode.com/terms
สวัสดี! MindNode has been fully localized in Thai. With this addition we now support 15 languages.
• Added support for displaying help tags when hovering on an element with the iPadOS Pointer
• Improved how Tag names are exported in text-based file formats
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent product with one small request for tweaking
First off, this is excellent. Does exactly what I want it to. Though I did extensive research before buying it on both iOS and MacOS. The syncing works perfectly across all my devices. It’s especially useful on my iPad Pro and my MacBook as well as the Apple Watch. So thank you for such a well-rounded package, that provides exactly the way it says it will with excellent, buttery-smooth UI.
Now, I’d love to request one feature that isn’t currently on here. It’s the ability to merge sibling nodes to create a child node. And what would be even cooler is to create child nodes from nodes that have different parent nodes (different branches). If you could do this, I’ll immediately change my 4 stars to 5.
Thanks guys and keep up the good work 🤙🏿
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review and for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas with us. I've added your feature suggestion to our list of suggested features.
My brain just spilled all over my iPad
So mind maps, when i think of them, i think of someone up at the whiteboard trying to squeeze ideas out of my tiny little brain
Well this is the first time i have liked the process....no, loved the process
Although I’m using it for work purposes, I’m actually enjoying it, the theme element of it makes it so much better, not only cosmetically but also from a means to quickly identify things on the sheet, which is another great thing...
I like to have a small web page slotted down the side of my iPad screen that i can drop in and out as i need it, what i loved was being able to pull graphics (in this case clients logo’s) and drop them directly onto the bubbles and make it easy to spot who’s who on a zoomed out view.
I haven’t gone into the deep elements of the app, but i have been really impressed so far, i will be showing this to some team members, especially those who have a bad memory like me as it’s really helping me to spit out thoughts and manage my workload
My main suggestion would be around theming and templates.
I have multiplied maps on the one page, all different, but with the same or very similar structures, it would be good to be able set a default
Speaking of defaults, if you could have different templates for bubbles of different level on a quick reference list, rather than having to copy styles
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, thoughts and ideas with us. I've added your wish to our list of suggested features. I can't promise that this will make it into the product in the near future. However, we review everything users send to us carefully. Regards,
This is a really handy app for your thoughts, items for a project. The price is reasonable and the interface is easy enough. There are a few things I would really like to see though and currently missing:
- Circle and proper oval shapes - how come these are missing?
- Adding just a connector between 2 nodes on the same or any other level. This currently seems really clunky and untidy, the connector does not connect up nicely to the node.
- The colours of the theme should be already in the saved items so adding something with that colour is readily available and I wouldn’t have to try and match it manually.
- Whilst there is an undo button it is not easy to find. I would prefer this to be in the top right corner, easily available, as it is quite easy to make a mistake.
I would happily change my review to 5 stars after these are available/improved.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas with us. I've added your feature suggestion to our list of suggested features. I can't promise that this will make it into the product in the near future. However, we review everything users send to us carefully. The reason there are no circles as node shapes ist that they'll use up quite a lot of space on the canvas in comparison to the content of a node. In MindNodes' Settings, you can activate Inherit Style for the reconnecting of nodes. If you tap the screen with 3 fingers an undo/redo menu will appear on top of your screen. Or you can swipe left with 3 fingers to undo and swipe right with 3 fingers to redo. Regards,
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 57.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.4 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £2.49
- Yearly Subscription £19.49
- Yearly Subscription (Upgrade) £19.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.