Be always ready and breath-taking with the help of your iPhone and iPad! With its front camera you will always have a pocket mirror at hand and even the possibility to take a closer look on any small detail with the digital zoom included in @Mirror.
The @Mirror will help you in your everyday life providing a great tool for putting make-up on, styling your hair or just for taking a sly look at yourself from time to time, even in the dark thanks to the Night Mode. Its digital zoom has an impressive detail and you can also freeze the image increasing its resolution. In addition, you can also capture, save and publish images of yourself with a single touch.
Just check it out, you will love it and it’s free!
- An easy to use mirror using the front camera of your iPhone and iPad.
- The highest level of image quality.
- A variable zoom from 1x to 8x.
- The option to freeze the image to capture a detail.
- A very useful Night Mode to use the @Mirror in the complete darkness (Pro Version).
- Image captures can be sent to the Camera Roll, sent by email and published to Twitter, Facebook and Sina Weibo with a single touch.
- A sliding bar and pinching control for the zoom.
- Plenty of videos with tips on how to improve your look.
- The possibility to easily draw over your photos and edit them.
- Integration with @Drive to store your photos and drawings, you can also use @Drive to view your stored pictures and drawings as a gallery.
- Rotatable interface to adapt to all situations.
- A shaking control to reset the status of the App or to go back to the main screen.
- A design thought to memorize and adapt to your preferences.
- The possibility to upgrade to a Pro, ad free version of the App with an In-App Purchase.
- It is available in various languages, including: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Catalan.
· The gallery has been improved and redesigned.
· Enjoy new, redesigned filters.
· Updated for iOS 12 and iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max.
· General design improvements.
· Interactive notifications have been added.
· New redesigned menu.
· Integrated Settings in the App.
· Filters and a photo editor have been added.
· General improvements.
· Now you can easily draw on your photos and edit them. Furthermore, photos and drawings can be stored and seen in a gallery using @Drive.
· More videos and a Night Mode have been added.
· The image quality has been increased to the highest level.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice App shame about the camera
This App uses the front facing camera to display your image. Unfortunately the camera is low resolution and wide angle, with consequent image distortion and definition issues. As such it's no substitute for a mirror. But within the limitations of an iPhone it's a great App.
Why not just make a normal mirror instead of a camera? We can all just use our own camera
Perfect for checking hair and makeup
- Evolutive Apps S.L.
- 110.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Carlos Estevadeordal Serra
- In-App Purchases
- @Mirror Pro version £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.