MIXO has one main aim - to simplify the way you, as a music owner or DJ, organise and listen to your music.
Inspired by frustrations with managing music libraries and migrating from one software or computer to another, we created MIXO. Using our elegant platform, MIXO lets you effortlessly manage & play your music across all your DJ software and devices.
With the MIXO desktop app being the main feature, the MIXO mobile app will be an optional upgrade, allowing you to sync your music from your desktop to your phone.
The MIXO mobile app includes:
- Music Library synced from your desktop
- Music Player
- View/Add/Delete cue points
- Acoustic wave
- Album artwork
- Editable track info
- Stream from connected cloud storage
- Download playlists and listen offline
- Create, update or delete playlists
- Supports Bluetooth auto streaming
- Lock-screen music controls
- Apple Watch compatible
- Increased tap targets.
- Improved Join page.
- New Now Playing icon.
- Improved active button design.
- Improved Queue logic.
- Fixed occasional "Handling the request" errors.
- Fixed artwork not downloading on second device.
- Fixed All Tracks order displaying in reverse.
- Fixed occasional duplication of waveform.
- Fixed downloaded playlists.
- Fixed shuffle restarting tracks on mobile.
- Fixed slow loading list of Playlists with large libraries.
- Fixed issue where track counts would randomly display 0.
- Fixed long delay when playing first track from large playlists.
- Fixed sync causing tracks to restart.
- Fixed Reset MIXO feature.
- Fixed errors when staying on login page too long.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally! My sets when I’m travelling 🛫
MIXO is so cool. I can finally listen to all my sets from rekordbox and serato on my phone when I’m travelling!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.