Install the MMGuardian Parental Control app on your child’s device to benefit from a safe browser with advanced web filtering and reporting, location tracking and AI powered inappropriate image alerts.
Here is what you will be able to do:
• Get an alert if an inappropriate (nudity etc) image is detected on child's phone.
• Locate the child's phone.
• Block access to porn and adult rated websites
• Set rules to block websites based on child age range and site category
• Review detailed web site history reports
To get started:
1. Download this MMGuardian Parental Control app to your child’s device.
2. Register to create a new parent account, or log in to an existing account.
3. If you have not already done so, download and install the MMGuardian Parent App to your own phone (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmguardian-parent-app/id1226900784).
4. The configuration of this child phone app such as Web Filter age ranges and category customization is performed from within the Parent App on your phone.
Free Trial Period:
The app is fully functional for the free 14 day trial period following app registration. After the trial has ended, continued use and access to the MMGuardian service requires a subscription, which can be purchased from the Parent App installed on the parent's phone (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmguardian-parent-app/id1226900784).
Please note that subscriptions are no longer purchasable from within this app. For monthly auto-renewing subscriptions that were already set up from within older versions of the app, please note the following:
- You had subscribed to access the MMGuardian Parental Control services to gain full functionality of the application, including the web filtering service.
- The subscription was on a monthly basis.
- The subscription will automatically renew each month, unless auto-renew of the subscription is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- If auto-renew is not turned off, your account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- You may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renew for purchased subscriptions from the iTunes Account Settings on the phone where the subscription was set up. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Cancellation of a current subscription during the active subscription period is not permitted.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period was forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Battery use disclaimer: This application uses GPS for location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our Terms of Service may be reviewed at: https://www.mmguardian.com/terms
This app does not provide monitoring / blocking of calls nor monitoring / blocking of SMS messages.
Enhanced Browser performance.
Resolve some compatibility issues with iOS version 14.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s quiet bad because the apps sometimes don’t come back at the correct time !!!!!! And they also send your phone or iPad ...etc... glitchy
We set this up on my daughters phone and the app was calling her every two seconds and aswell wen u take 17+ apps of and eventually try get them back it doesn’t let u !! This needs sorting I’m fuming 😡😡
I installed on mine and my daughters phone and it has locked us both out i have contacted support no help what so ever!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 - 2020 Pervasive Group Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.