I'm here to help you prepare for meetings and express your views, wishes and feelings to people like your social worker, IRO, advocate or leaving care worker. Tell me what you want to say to them and when you're done I'll give you a choice to save, send, or print what you've written.
What you say to Mind Of My Own is kept confidential within the app. You choose which workers to send your Mind Of My Own statements to. You can set up your own account and password. No personal data is stored on your device or computer.
Mind Of My Own's One app is free to use. If your local authority or service provider has listed themselves on the app then you are given the option to send your views to your worker in that service. Otherwise you can still send your statement to anyone else, all you need is their email address.
By downloading Mind Of My Own's One app you agree to its terms and conditions at http://www.mindofmyown.org.uk/privacy/
- "My education", "My wellbeing" and "Return from missing"
- "My life" as a variant of "My worker is visiting"
- multiple services do not show duplicate scenarios
- default scenarios for young people without services
- more Welsh copy added
- internationalisation, question descriptions and placeholders
- images standardised for use in new safety slider
- email privacy copy key
- update 3rd party packages
- ensure against XSS attacks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is extremely helpful
MOMO is great!
Love this app, it really helps me get my views across.
I love this app I think it is a great way to put your point across in meetings if you struggle to do so like me and I think it will help many other young people 😊
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.