If you are a pupil at a Scottish secondary school you can create your own personal exam timetable using SQA’s Exam Timetable Builder. Once you have created your timetable you’ll be able to view your personal exam schedule at a glance, add notes to exam entries, e-mail the timetable to yourself or a friend, and even integrate it into other calendars using iCal.
This free app also provides information and resources to help you prepare for your exams, and links to other useful websites.
- create your own personal timetable
- add SQA exams and non SQA custom exams
- add multiple exams in one search
- add notes to exam listings
- display exam times as either a list or calendar
- send timetable to e-mail address
- integrate into other calendars via iCal attachment (eg. Google calendar, Outlook)
- help and guidance for sitting exams including exam study guides
- links to MySQA and other useful websites
- local notifications to provide reminders of upcoming exams
- add exams to iOS calendar
Please note: exam dates update automatically and notify you if any of your exams have changed.
Added warning message that exams have been cancelled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NEEDS UPDATED 2021
Usually a good app but needs the 2021 exams added.
2019 exams are approaching and I’m coming up with a study plan but the 2019 timetable has still not been updated on the app, it’s still scheduled for 2018 exams. Thought this would’ve been done sooner especially due the fact exams are a week away
This app helped me remember all of my Nat 5 exam times last year. I’m currently using it for my Highers this year aswell. Wish me luck!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Scottish Qualifications Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.