Make learning to swim even more FUN with My Learn to Swim by Swim England!
**Unlock more awesome characters and rewards as children progress through the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
**Take photos with Harry the hermit crab and play with Sophia the seahorse in the Photo booth.
**Collect and store your child’s swimming achievements in the My Awards section.
**Discover what children need to do to complete each of the Learn to Swim Awards.
- Unlock over 60 rewards as children collect more Swim England Awards and certificates.
- Take photos with unlocked characters and accessories to share with friends and family.
- Understand what children learn during their swimming lessons as they progress through the Swim England’s Learn to Swim Programme.
- Discover more about the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme, provided by the recognised National Governing Body.
- Create multiple child accounts for your parent profile.
Start celebrating your child learning to swim with Swim England’s My Learn to Swim!
Please note: My Learn to Swim is developed for children learning to swim using the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We’ve only just discovered this app & think it’s fab!! But!! My daughter is on stage 4,it would be great to be able to add in a photo from your camera roll (not just take one with the camera) to be able to add the relevant stickers to past pics when she achieved stage 1,2 & 3! Please make this possible!!!
Awesome new app
I absolutely love this app, the visual of the awards are outstanding & having easy access to the current awards are handy! Being able to see the details and information for each award is something I’ve not had to hand before 👍🏻
Aquatics and swimming at GEMS!
I am the AD/HoD/PE at GEMS, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I think the app, downloads, frameworks, information and resources are outstanding from SWIM England!
The ASA/CCA/ECA and PE and SPORT departments are applying in both coaching, CPD and lessons at the swimming pool for teaching - across all age group(s) and year(s) from EYFS to GCSE Year 11.
Absolutely brilliant! Keep it up!! Mr Armitt!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.