Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly and annual auto-renewing subscription options.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this app for 3 months now and I am now 1 stone and 3ibs lighter😁 and I am still going. I lose every week even with my cheat days. I am one of those people that have been on a diet for like forever and I have never found something that worked. Until now it’s easy to follow, and doing the calories means you can still eat what you want to as long as you have the calories for it. My partner has also been doing it and he has lost 1 stone and 7ibs. I selected to lose 2ibs a week but I normally lose 1bs a week which I am totally fine with because the 1ibs a week all add up. Slow and steady wins the race! I feel so much better within myself and had so many comments about my weight loss and I am not even at target yet, this app also has a maintain so when I do reach my target I can get the calories to have in order to keep those pounds off and maintain, which I think is amazing cause most times when I lose weight within a couple of weeks it’s back on!
Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight, maintain previous weight lose or gain weight because its offers help with all three of them!!
THANKYOU MY FITNESS PAL YOU TRULY ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND😁😁
It used to be much better
I use this daily, and I generally like the features and that it syncs with iPhone health and my fitness pal easily. It doesn’t work so well on the treadmill as my Gym’s internet connection is a bit iffy, but I can input the details after. What I really really hate about the recent changes to it is that it defaults to “community” and to sharing your updates “with friends”. You don’t seem to be able to change the settings so that it doesn’t do this. So it’s a pain to have to change this setting every time. I absolutely couldn’t care less about anyone else’s exercise and I have zero interest in seeing anything about it. Likewise, my exercise is private - I consider this my sensitive personal data - and I just do not want anyone else seeing anything about my exercise. When the app first changed I accidentally logged some exercise to “share with friends” because it defaults to that. It doesn’t allow you to go back in and change it - so although I don’t have any friends on it (and never will) I’m cross that it defaulted to sharing something I consider private. I won’t stop using it as I do like to track my exercise and those bits of the app work well. I just wish it would allow you to automatically default to not sharing anything. I’m not interested in exercise social media - that’s not what I want it for.
A great starting point to see if you are over eating or under eating
I find this app so so easy to use. Anybody could use it. I just use the free version not 'premium'. And let me tell you really this is all most people will only need. I'm a man and I find I'm always on the go, food for me is the key but with my busy lifestyle I generally find I binge eat and not always the with healthy things blast you Tesco meal deals!!
So long story short you can imagine I look and always have felt underweight (most of my life)
Then I found this app! Pure Gold!!! For weight gainers and people looking to lose weight and just maintain a balance in general. So I'm trying to gain weight through increasing my calorie intake. I set the lofty goal of 3600 as an 'over goal' meaning if I aim high then realistically because I'm not a bodybuilder, for me I'd be happy to achieve anything in the 3000 range to ensure I gain weight.
In the last 2 months I've gained 2.7kgs so I'm chuffed, my goal it to gain about another 7kgs. So it's going well thanks to this app. So simple, a no brainier!
Just get it I say!!
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 198.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Under Armour, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium £7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium £39.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.