The MyStiebel app makes it easy and convenient to achieve a comfortable temperature in your home.
The MyStiebel app offers new ways of using the benefits of your STIEBEL ELTRON heat pump. This is how you can easily and conveniently reach the comfortable temperature in your home – from almost anywhere: The MyStiebel app offers remote operation for your heat pump.
=== The advantages of the MyStiebel App in detail:
- Clear: See at a glance whether your heating system is working as desired as well as important parameters.
- Simple: Intuitively set the desired room temperature for two heating circuits (heating circuit 1 and 2) via the graphical interface as well as the desired temperature of your hot water provided
- Fast: Predefined operating modes allow you to quickly reach your desired room temperature.
- Comfortable and efficient: Save energy by creating a time program for recurring changes in heating and hot water requirements
=== What are the requirements for using the app? Which systems are compatible?
The MyStiebel app works in conjunction with systems and controllers (STIEBEL ELTRON heat pump manager) of the latest generation (WPM system / WPM 4) with a current software version.
The prerequisite is that the system is connected to the internet via the STIEBEL ELTRON "Internet Service Gateway" (ISG). The ISG must have a current software version.
A list of technical prerequisites for using the MyStiebel app can be found here: https://www.stiebel-eltron.co.uk/en/service/tools/mystiebel-app1.html
It is currently not possible to use the MyStiebel app with simultaneous use of the STIEBEL ELTRON EMI ("Energy Management Interface"), the STIEBEL ELTRON EM ("Energy Management") or a connection to a building automation system (e.g. KNX).
- Additional language support for Slovakian and Polish
- Language change possible without changing the smartphones language
- Heating Circuit menu with possibility to change Heating circuit names
- Additional support screen when specific ISG-error appears
- Showing Emergency mode or OFF in case of Fatal error on the heat pump
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Once again, a useless app from Stiebel Eltron. Their previous app didn’t work and had to be replaced. This later version still does not link up to the company’s Internet Service Gateway, which means it does not connect to the heating system, rendering it useless.
But what is really bad is that this is a known issue. And it has been a known issue - the company admitted it doesn’t work - for about three months (at least) and there has been no fix.
That tells you all you need to know about Stiebel Eltron’s attitude to its customers. They simply don’t care and make no effort to help customers or make their systems work. Once you have paid thousands for a Stiebel Eltron system the company has got its money and it doesn’t give a fig about you.
Basic but works …
Others had trouble connecting to ISG, but for me this was ok (you need to be on same router, not an extender). Once connected, you can operate from anywhere in world.
Functionality is basic (switch on/off, between modes and adjust temps, see any error codes), but this covers most requirements when operating remotely
Would be nice to be able to see more data (heating water temp etc). Would be really useful to be able to see local room temp to check frost mode is working ok in this cold temp (a lot of heat pumps are installed in outhouses).
Stiebel tech support is excellent (UK).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stiebel Eltron GmbH & Co. KG
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 STIEBEL ELTRON GmbH & Co. KG