The Naim app is the ultimate remote control for your home hi-fi system, enabling you to have millions of songs at your fingertips. Enjoy instant playback through your connected Naim devices – from legacy products to the very latest releases - no matter what room they’re in.
Simple and intuitive set up:
• Set up new devices seamlessly with the Naim set up process.
Orchestrate your music:
• Control all functions and settings of your devices remotely.
Fill your house with sound:
• Use the Naim multiroom system to stream your favourite music throughout the house or have a different playlist in each room.
Stream entire libraries of music:
• Playback to your Naim devices through a great number of sources such as TIDAL, Spotify, UPnP and iRadio.
Play your way:
• The straightforward user interface makes it incredibly easy to play, create playlists and adjust play queues while providing extended artist information.
Customise your experience:
• Adjust room compensation and display illumination settings for the Mu-so range.
The Naim app works with all of the following Naim network-connected digital music players connected to a Wi-Fi network:
• Mu-so Qb
• Uniti Core
• Uniti Atom
• Uniti Nova
• Uniti Star
• ND 555
• ND 5 XS2
• NDX 2
• UnitiQute 2
• NaimUniti 2
• ND5 XS
• NAC-N 172 XS
• NAC-N 272
We update the app regularly with new features, performance improvements and bug fixes. The latest version:
• Improves the visibility of the playing track in the play queue.
• Improves TIDAL list filtering to use all visible fields.
• Improves WiFi setup wizard for legacy devices.
• Improves creation and management of UPnP Playlists.
• Improves layout of the Now Playing screen.
• Prevents reconnecting to internet radio on open if product is in standby.
Your feedback is important to us, please visit www.naimaudio.com/customer-support for more information and how to get in touch.
Ratings and Reviews
After paying thousands for a naim hifi system you’d expect the app to control it to actually work. But it doesn’t. Or not as it is supposed to anyway. When I try to switch from Tidal to internet radio it loads for ages before I eventually give up. Sometimes I’ll choose a track and it will take 30 seconds to load despite my system being hardwired to fiber broadband. Sometimes the app just refuses to connect to my system at all and I have to reset my system and my phone to get it working. Not great at dinner parties when I’m sat in the corner trying in vain just to put some music on. My system sounds great when the app lets me use it...but that’s often not the case.
Naim miso app
I purchased a MuSo 2 months ago and this is faultless in terms of what it delivers at the price point. The same however cannot be said for the iPad app. It regularly cant find the MuSo and the only solution I have found so far is to uninstall the app and then reinstall from the Apple App Store. In terms of the hardware I use, I don’t think this is at fault, I have a new iPad and the latest BT router. No other item on my network has connection issues like the MuSo app!
I am strong Naim brand supporter having used their high end HiFi components for many years, so Come on Naim, fix this app and try for that 5* app rating! It’s issues like this that will ultimately cause you to lose hardware sales if you don’t sort it.
How can it be this bad?
When a company produce such outstanding equipment as Naim have done with the Mu-So range, how can the app and software be this bad.
Have been battling with it for 18 months and share the frustrations with other reviewers. The catastrophic failure though is the multi-room workings. Undoubtedly a key reason for many people to buy the system, but it is often as temperamental as hungry toddler who hasn’t slept for fortnight and will blatantly refuse to show you units that were working 15 minutes ago.
When it works it is magnificent, when it doesn’t you spend hours in a corner swearing at your phone unable to comprehend “why won’t you work?!?!”
- Naim Audio Ltd
- 141.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Naim Audio Limited, 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.