- Shrunk the app size, by moving images out of Apple's asset catalogue. This allowed me to control compression!
- Fixed a bug for Voiceover users. Word dice are now correctly read out on the Multiple Dice screen.
- Fixes for the iWatch, to handle the latest versions of WatchOS
- Improved support for the iPad pro, and multitasking
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - really easy to use
This is really handy when you are playing in a situation where you need to roll lots of dice, or don’t have a convenient surface to roll dice on. The custom die and My Dice are particularly useful as is the direction die.
Thanks Jon Lord!
My only gripe is you can’t multiply or divide the result. E.g. for a Cleric’s starter gold you need to roll 10x5d4. You have to manually do that yourself (easy for this calculation). It would be nice if the app could do that for you.
Really decent app
Me and my mate were trying to play a game requiring a d20 but we didn't have one. I looked at other apps for dice however they all cost for extra die, This app does not!! The vanilla of the app is very good, has a statistics page on "more" which shows the probability of dice throws!!! (Like what, magic mate!!!) really good app, decent pocket dice for any dnd/board game lover!! Would recommend to all my friends and my mum!
Simple and so effective
Easy to use, pleasing to the eye. It also doesn't pop up with ads that often, and doesn't take up a huge amount of space on my phone- vital when I forget my physical dice! Awesome.
- Jonathan Lord
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jon Lord
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features in Natural 20 £0.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.