So you think you're good at Solitaire? Prove it with Nerts! Nerts is the action-packed card game that lets you compete against virtual opponents for the ace piles in a race to get rid of your cards and gain the most points.
As you get faster, increase the skill level and number of opponents to intensify the challenge!
Carefully designed by a life-long Nerts fan, it features all the essentials, such as:
- Beautiful graphics and animations
- Optimized for small screen play
- Opponent peeking
- "Lefty mode"
- Up to three opponents
- Three levels of difficulty
Watch out, this game may be addicting!
Full version features:
- Multiplayer using local Wi-Fi with up to 5 other people
- Four harder difficulty levels
- Play with up to 5 computer players
- Games can last multiple rounds until the winning score is reached
To get the full version, download the free app and then upgrade to the full version with the in-app purchase.
64-bit compatibility, minor fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Closest thing to Solitaire Showdown I could find
Very good app but with a couple of very minor things I'd love to see fixed.
1. Would be good to have an abandon game option for when there are no moves left at all. I got into a position where the game could never end. It kept shuffling the deck to try and freshen it up but it was impossible to finish.
2. Would be good if you could disable the auto shuffling if nobody makes a move for a few cycles of the deck. Part of the tactical element of Solitaire Showdown was thinking how you could prevent your opponent from putting out their cards but this feature means they get back in the game while you were trying to formulate your best plan.
3. If you start to drag a card from your Nertz pile, it shows you the card underneath. Would be good if it could have an option to disable this as it allows look ahead possibility for player.
4. Internet play, possibly in Facebook or similar so you could play against real human players like we used to on Solitaire Showdown
This is an awesome game for solitaire lovers, card game lovers and speed/spit/pounce lovers. Not sure if an update has improved the multiplayer but it's so much fun. It's simple to customise and really easy to link up. This and pounce are my 2 fave apps which is bizarre coz i've never been a fan of card games!!! Best of all this brilliant game is free. Get it - you have nothing to lose (except hours of your life) lol.
Nerts is a fantastic game to play to kill time on a bus/train etc. The app is smooth and looks good. The only thing I'm not keen on is not being able to save mid game unless to purchase it. It's not necessary and is frustrating because the rest of the app is so good. Please address this
- Earthshine Labs, LLC
- 17.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Earthshine Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Super Skills Upgrade £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.