A whopper of a release with many, many new features!
* Autoscroll: Read long stories hands-free
* Full screen: Reading stories without the toolbar for a better experience
* Longer story titles: New options for longer and shorter story title and content previews in the story titles list
* Smaller image previews: New option for smaller image previews in the story titles list
* Show story changes: All stories with edits now show a "Show Changes" button at the top that lets you see the differences
* Return to last read story: When you return to the app, you will start where you left off
* Return to last read scroll position: When you return to a story, you will automatically scroll to where you left off
There's also many smaller fixes that improve the polish app:
* If you had a slow connection, some stories would take a while to draw while images were downloaded. Now they show immediately
* Support for larger iPad Pros
* Suport for iOS 13
* Fixes for split mode on iPad
* Fixes for marking stories as read while scrolling the story titles list
* Fixes for navigating stories with an external keyboard
* Fixes for scroll performance on the feed list and the story titles list
* Fixes for sharing stories accidentally having double titles in emails and messages
Ratings and Reviews
Great site, great app.
If your news disappeared in 1.6 create a folder, it fixes it. An update is on the way to fix it properly too I hear. Newsblur support is excellent :)
I used to use google reader, but recently tries newsblur instead. The site is brilliant, much better than google reader. My big concern was lack of an iPhone app, but this is really good and free too! I would be happy to pay a few quid for it.
A great Google reader replacement
Syncs perfectly across the web, iPhone and iPad. Nice interface. A few bugs still which don't detract from the fact that it does exactly what it says on the can...
This app made a great replacement for my old Google reader-driven rss app. It pulls everything in quickly and has pre-made folders for certain types of content. My one complaint is that it does not delete feeds; when I want to delete a feed it says that it is processing but the feed never disappears.
- NewsBlur, Inc.
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 NewsBlur, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- NewsBlur Premium Subscription £32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.