Bring your notes and audio together with Noted
Noted is a fully-integrated audio recording and note-taking app. Perfect for lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences, everything you type is time-stamped to your audio recording – giving you an instant overview of all the important details.
By bringing them together, you never need to worry about trawling through pages of notes or hours of audio ever again. Just add a #TimeTag, so you can return to key moments instantly, and keep everything neat and tidy.
Streamline your note-taking with the effortless note and audio syncing app for iOS and macOS.
Take your lectures to the next level. By tagging specific moments in lectures and seminars, just quickly leave a tag and use it to fill in any blanks later – You’ll never miss any important point from your professor again. When revising, there’s no need to listen back through hours of recordings. The tags will bring you to the right moment you need.
PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONALS
Boost your productivity with better, more efficient note-taking. Noted lets you stay fully engaged during long business meetings and interviews, then review and share specific points afterwards with colleagues. Intelligent syncing lets you switch easily between smartphone and laptop, ideal for moments when using your phone could appear unprofessional.
RECORD & PLAYBACK
- Seek to a key moment using #TimeTag, without scrubbing through the whole audio
- Adjustable playback speed
- Noise reduction
- Energy efficient background recording to preserve battery life
Using machine learning / CoreML to understand the context of your recording, Noted knows to skip unwanted noise to the next sequence of speech.
Cutting out spurs of silence, applauses or in simple terms when nobody is speaking.
- Rich text editor: complete with formatting tools and options
- Capture or import images as references
- Make the most of your notes with the beautiful highlighter tool
- Drag text and images around the editor
– You speak, we write!
- Transform your voice into text using Dictation.
- Take notes even more effortlessly by speaking into the microphone in the language of your choice - and we'll "time" the rest!
- Pin the most important notebooks to the top
- Categorise and easily search notebooks, notes and #TimeTag
- Secure & lock individual notes with a password or Touch ID/Face ID
SYNC & SHARING
- Seamless and secure sync across multiple devices using iCloud
- Export text in .txt format, share as an attachment
- Export audio in .m4a format, share via AirDrop & more
- Share your note with friends and colleagues
- Drag and drop content from other apps & websites
- Write, record or playback while using other apps in split view
Noted Basic comes complete with all the core features, including editing, indexing and export tools you need.
- Export notes as PDF
- Reduce background noise
- Skip blanks while playback
- Archive notes
- More recording quality options
- Adjust skip forward / backward time
- Attach documents
- Audio equalizer to enhance your recording for best playback experience
- Quick export Apple Watch recordings
Have a question? Our support team is here to help and attentively listening to your feedback.
Follow us for exciting updates and more note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: http://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
Noted 3.0 has landed and it’s our biggest update yet.
A dazzling universe of themes to personalise your creative journey. Choose from both light and dark designs. The sky’s the limit - let us fly you to the moon!
Quickly glance through your notes with new iOS 14 widgets right from your Home Screen!
Start new recordings with just one tap. These are automatically transformed into quick actions, allowing you to #timetag at any moment.
Personalise the widgets to show your recent notes, or notes from specific notebooks or #tags. Whatever you need is always at your fingertips.
• Adjust Editor Margins
An extra handy feature for iPad - you can now adjust the margins of the editor to the exact width you need.
Perfect for focusing on writing long paragraphs of text, or for when you need the extra space for your stellar drawings.
Check out this new option under the Settings menu in the Editor sidebar.
• Date Formatting
Although it’s great to see how long ago in time and space you created a note, sometimes you just need that exact date.
We’ve now opened up options to change the formatting to DD/MM/YYYY, D MMMM YYYY, D MM YYYY, dd MMMM yyyy HH:mm - OK you get the point!
• watchOS 7
We’ve added a constellation of brand new Complications to fit every corner of your Watch face. An added bonus is your chosen theme works here too.
This year, as every year, we’ve updated the app to support the brand new iOS 14 and fixed a dozen pesky bugs!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best Note App I’ve Ever Used
As a university student, notes are extremely important. And as a university student in the 21st century it is even more important to cut down on wasting paper that’ll only get typed up after a lecture and thrown in the bin.
This is where Noted comes in, I’ve been a lifetime user for around a year now (I think) and honestly, it’s one of the best things I’ve ever used.
No longer do I need to worry about listening to an entire lecture recording to find the specific notes I wrote about, because there is a time stamp next to it on Noted that I can tap and hear exactly when that part was spoken. I can also write down slide changes to keep track of where in a lecture I am and at what time.
So far, I haven’t encountered a single issue, even as new features are implemented.
The only thing I have noticed, is that during times when speech is quiet, Intelligent Playback can sometimes mistake this quiet or soft speech for silence and can skip straight past it, which isn’t helpful with some of the more quiet or distant lecturers (if you sit at the back you know what I mean).
Other than this, this truly is a fabulous app and it would be great (I’m not sure if this is already a thing) if universities could be able to sign up to the app to get access for an entire cohort, it would really change the game.
Keep it up guys!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, have passed on your feedback to the team!
My most useful app as a uni student
I use this app for every lecture. I used to type up my notes in word or OneNote but I found that I couldn’t keep up and would often miss important things but now I have this app I don’t have to worry about getting everything down so instead I can pay full attention to my lecturers. As someone with dyslexia this app has really helped me improve my uni work. The only thing I would say is missing is the ability to resize images. Sometimes I take a picture of the lecture slides to put them in my notes but the images are large and take up a lot of unnecessary space because they can’t be resized in the app. But that aside, this app is excellent and I definitely recommend it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us your kind words! We will add your image resize request into the consideration list! 🥰
A Very Useful App
As a student, I find it immensely useful (especially the fact that I can resume past/saved recordings on the Apple Watch— a feature that is so important and yet no other recording app seems to have for the Apple Watch). I sincerely thank the developers for such a wonderful app.
But if I may, may I make a few suggestions?
- I can understand the benefit of a subscription model but would you consider introducing a one-off/time purchase of the app for those of us who would prefer it?
- Would you, at some point in the future, consider changing the app icon? I know that it is probably the least of your worries and it is not too bad but the shape used and the colour scheme does not match too well with the other apps on (I think?) most people’s home screens— particularly the colour.
Even the inverse of the colour scheme might have looked better. Just my opinion, curious to know what other people may think.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We have passed on to the team for considerations. Also, glad to say that theme options are already in the plans!
- Digital Workroom Ltd
- 253.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Digital Workroom Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £1.79
- Yearly Subscription £15.99
- Monthly Subscription – Promo £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.