** NOTE: Requires at least an iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad Mini or iPod Touch 5th gen. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
148apps Editor's Choice 4.5/5 Stars "iOS gamers are getting a great adventure game"
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars "every bit as awesome now on a mobile device"
"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer
"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Native iOS gamepad support
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today's mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
Various iOS 13 fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finding it difficult
I w as so excited to know abe was back now in iOS but I can’t even get past the first bit, jumping on the walls. The controls are rubbish. Try to get him to run in a straight line is just not happening. Getting very frustrated already. Maybe that’s not the game but it is very difficult to control.
Save your money (Game Breaking Bug)
So I bought this game expecting it to be a laggy unplayable mess like most, however to my delight this game ran wonderfully, smooth controls (if you don’t mind the fact it’s touch screen) amazing graphics (for an IOS game) funny, fun and somewhat intuitive motion controls which make you feel immersed... For the first hour, because this game has a big old game breaking bug the stops you progressing any further in the game which is extremely disappointing seeing as I was quite enjoying the game for the price and what it had to offer. If I could ask for my money back I would, but this is apple so no dice, otherwise a nice demo that only gives you a taste of what you paid for, I wish Apple really took charge of these problems and check products before they’re fit for customer purchase. Other then that a good game.
Nostalgia at its finest
I had this game when I was young and loved it then as I do now.
The control may be a little bit hard to get around as you transition from 3rd to 1st person but it’s something I could get used to.
The fact I can play this on my device with such great graphics is phenomenal.
I would recommend this game perhaps not for the new gamer but for the old school gamer who has played the originals like even the original odd world abes oddysee.
- Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2005-2020 Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.