Two-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are in-app purchases, with discounts for people who bought earlier versions of OmniFocus for iOS. Or you can get OmniFocus for iOS, Mac, and web for just one price with the OmniFocus Subscription. Download the app for details.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now — and get stuff done.
OmniFocus — now celebrating 10 years as the trusted, gold-standard to-do list app — brings unrivaled power and flexibility to your iPhone and iPad, making it easy to work the way you want to work.
OmniFocus manages everything in your busy life. Use projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view — which shows both tasks and calendar events — to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Then let our free syncing system make sure your data is the same on all your iOS devices. (And on OmniFocus for Mac and Web, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• NEW: Tags add a powerful additional organizing tool. Create tags for person, energy level, priority, location, and more.
• NEW: Batch editing lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once
• NEW: Flexible inspectors allow you to show only the features you use, and reorder them so your favorites are where you want them
• NEW: The Forecast view shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day
• NEW: Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up — and they work with real-world examples such as the first weekday of the month
• Inbox is where you quickly add tasks — save them when you think of them, organize them later
• Syncing supports end-to-end encryption so that your data is safe wherever it’s stored, on our server or yours
• Notes can be attached to your tasks, so you have the information you need
• Attachments — graphics and audio — add rich information to your tasks
• View options let you customize each perspective by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your tasks
• The Review perspective takes you through your projects and tasks — so you stay organized
• With Siri support you can add tasks just by talking
• OmniFocus Mail Drop adds tasks via email and works with services like IFTTT and Zapier
• The Today Widget and the Apple Watch app show you your most important items — you don’t even have to open OmniFocus on your phone to know what’s up
• Support for TaskPaper Text and omnifocus:///add and /paste URLs lets you automate using Workflow
Pro features make OmniFocus even more powerful:
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Custom perspectives help you create new ways to see your data by filtering and grouping projects and tags. NEW: The filtering rules are simpler to use while being more powerful than ever, letting you combine rules with “all,” “any,” and “none.” You can also choose any image to use as your custom perspective’s icon, and a custom tint color to go with it.
• NEW: Today’s Forecast can include items with a specific tag, and you can reorder those tasks however you choose, so you can plan your day better
• The customizable sidebar and home screen lets you organize your perspectives the way you want to, for super-fast access
• The Today Widget shows a perspective of your choice in Notification Center
Download OmniFocus right now and start your free trial! The app includes a quick tutorial and a manual — and there’s plenty more on the website.
If you have feedback or questions, our Support Humans would love to hear from you! Send email to email@example.com, call us at at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or reach us on Twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 3.3.7 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Fixed a crash when swiping to delete a project or action group on iOS 13.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably the best
Like many here I’m always on the look out for the best task manager. Yes some aspects are a bit confusing. If you add a task to a project it disappears off the daily todo so it’s easier to forget. I just want to see all my todos in front of me. I currently use about 4 list managers and am trying to cut down to no more than 2. Support from Omni is second to none so for me this is the go to task manager. Worth the money and investment in time to get it right, like most things in life.
Great, but let down by one bug
I used the original OmniFocus on an iPad 2 but found it so convoluted and unnecessarily complex that I stopped using it and didn’t bother with version 2. However, after reading the reviews for OmniFocus 3 I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s great to be able to use the app free for two weeks. Secondly, it’s now so much more intuitive and straightforward to use. There is just one irritating bug that needs addressing - that is that occasionally tapping on the new item icon does nothing and the app has to be closed and reopened. I’ve raised this with support and, if fixed, this will be a five-star app.
Update: This bug is really getting annoying now - it’s happening almost every time I try to add an item and closing and reopening the app is a pain. This ‘productivity app’ is hindering my productivity! I was way too quick to by the pro version and if this bug isn’t fixed I hope I can get a refund.
Anyhow, I’ve passed it to support and I’m hoping for a fix as I like the app in all other respects.
Update: well it’s been months since I wrote this review and the bug persists. I’ve stuck with app despite what I said earlier, but would expect better from an app this expensive.
The final push...
A confession: I have jumped around from task manager to task manager sometimes just after a couple of days. Through this, though, I have always had the feeling that OmniFocus is the best of the bunch, the tool that the pros would use. For some reason, though, I could never get it to stick for me and I would often burn down my lists and start again. I think I wanted to be the type of person who would use OmniFocus rather than actually use it to get things done.
When I read the OmniFocus road map earlier this year I knew that I had no excuses left, if I couldn’t make this work, well...
This latest iteration of OmniFocus has addressed the key concern that I have had with previous versions and that is the ability to use tags. This, coupled with the forthcoming ability to edit basic lists on a PC ( I have to have one for work) means that there are no more barriers to learning how to use OmniFocus to run my life.
- The Omni Group
- 175 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2019 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial
- Free upgrade to v3 Pro
- Free upgrade to v3
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.