PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. Through its SaaS-based platform, PagerDuty arms developers, IT operations, support, security, and business leaders to prevent and resolve incidents when seconds matter. Over 12,000 businesses including GE, Vodafone, Box, and American Eagle Outfitters rely on PagerDuty to continuously improve their digital operations.
PagerDuty for iOS allows you to:
* Receive unlimited push notification alerts and set custom sounds for alerts
* Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve, or reassign)
* View incident details, grouped alerts, and resolution timelines at a glance
* View your on-call timeline and team schedules, and book overrides for yourself or your teammates
* Access a contact list of all users in your account and their contact information
* Create new incidents directly from the mobile app
* Loop in responders for additional help
* Execute custom actions (like restarting servers, running diagnostics, etc.) on incidents
NOTE: A PagerDuty user account is required to use this application. Some features’ availability depends on your PagerDuty plan.
What's new in version 6.15:
- Miscellaneous bug fixes to make your life easier!
Thanks for all the great feedback! We’re always looking for ways to improve the app. Email email@example.com with any comments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Resolved Incidents view needs improvement
Please update the app so that the Resolved Incidents view lists the oldest incidents first, or at least gives an option to change the sort order. Seeing the most recent resolved incidents would be useful. Showing incidents from 2017 first is not useful to anyone. I'm aware you can search, but that relies on knowing which incidents occurred in advance, which defeats the purpose.
Should be so much better
Given PD is a market leader, this app is quite crude and only offers basic functionality.
It’s great to get incident notifications but dig a bit deeper and it’s not great.
Want to see who’s on call? The app shows a coloured bar where they can’t be bothered to center the name so you have to scroll around? Want to see who’s on tomorrow or the weekend? Well your out of luck...
Are you a manager and want to quickly see the progress of an open alert - well you have to fiddle with the sidebar to navigate to that as it defaults to showing you personally have no alerts...
Slack is integrated in the product, but click on an alert and it doesn’t launch this app? Maybe it’s a good thing as I don’t think you’ll see the useful graphs of the web version...
Overall - not that impressed honestly - this app should be a joy to use - with well thought out usage scenarios but sadly it’s a me too after thought.
Longer alert tones
Good app but could do with an option to have the tone constant until it’s acknowledged
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PagerDuty Inc.
- 70.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PagerDuty, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.