OurPact is the top-rated, complete screen time parental control app, text/app/website blocker, family locator offering screenshot views of your child’s online activity.
Use OurPact parental control app to:
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting - Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child's screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child's daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family's iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family's screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact's app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You'll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user's Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: email@example.com
• UI improvements in Family Locator
• Options to delete account & data
Ratings and Reviews
Great technology BUT bad idea
This technology is amazing and it works! But for a parent to have to use this app in my opinion is ridiculous!!! This means you've lost control of your child and your allowing a child to dictate and control you. If a child is misbehaving and you want to take their social media away then take the phone and make them understand what they did. It's actually an incredibly lazy way of teaching your child right from wrong. And most children these days are better at technology than their parents and as stated in other reviews you are able to remove this within the settings. And reviews stating that Apple and the app need to fix what's wrong with their app - how about you fix your parenting techniques.
Overall the app is really good if you buy premium if not it's a bit of a waste.
Killed my sons phone!
I’ve been using the premium version of this app since September and initially I was impressed. There were a few teething problems, but on the whole it did everything we needed it to do. Every now and then Ourpact would bring up a management issue screen advising I would need to pair my sons phone to mine all over again. Which was doable, if frustrating and time consuming. This week the management issue screen appeared again but for some reason I could not pair his phone to mine in the usual way. After taking ages trying to find out why it wouldn’t work, I discovered that to pair the phone I needed to use a computer and make a back up of my sons phone before I can pair it again! Why did Ourpact not send me any communication with this update? So last night I followed the instructions exactly, only to end up with my sons phone completely dead! After being on the phone to Apple support today for 40 minutes it is clear that Ourpact has corrupted my sons phone! I’m taking it to an Apple store tomorrow but I dont hold out much hope.
So steer clear folks - use the Apple parental controls and Screen time functions. Much safer!!
Messed up apps
I used to use this app with my eldest with no problems. So now wanted to use it with my 10 year old too but she is neurodiverse. So when I installed I done the premium which I used to do to have more control. I like that you have control it have got more expensive since last using and also more upgrade options which I think is just being greedy.
Anyway overall the way the app works is ok you have control. But when my daughters phone was unlocked and the apps were then visible. We had a full blown meltdown !!!! As she arranges her apps into colour Co ordinated folders etc and she said this app is torture and we can’t do this to her all the time. She was ok about losing her phone at certain times, but her phone being messed up and not how she arranged it she couldn’t deal with it. So now we cannot use this app as it will cause too much distress. I think you need to look into how you can sort this out! As parents with send children like me who have things organised a particular way cannot use it. That’s why I have given low score
Developer Response ,
We completely understand your frustration, but we have good news! We do offer a solution for this scrambling (which happens on any iOS device managed remotely through parental controls). It's called App Organizer, and it can be accessed within OurPact Jr. on child devices that have gone through our Connect installation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have remaining questions.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eturi Corp.
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2023 Eturi Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- OurPact Premium £6.49
- OurPact Plus £1.79
- OurPact Premium+ £9.99
- OurPact Premium+ £97.99
- OurPact Premium £67.99