*** AppFind - One of best 5 magic trick apps of 2013
*** World Magic Shop - App of the month
*** M.U.M Magazine - Featured in "Tech tricks" column, by Bruce Kalver
!!!! This version is exclusive to iPhones and iPods!! If you are using an iPad, check out the specific version on the App Store. !!!!
PhotoPrediction is a powerful tool that will allow you to perform an awesome and impossible mentalism trick!
You ask your spectator to name a card from the deck. He says "4 of clubs." You say that the day before had a feeling, a moment of inspiration, and took a picture to prove this moment later. Sure, you can use your imagination and create your own speech. Immediately you get your iPhone, unlock it and the last picture taken with your device is exactly the 4 of clubs!
With PhotoPrediction you can predict any card in the deck, or any number from 1 to 129, without voice recognition, no forces, no camera recognition or assistants. Completely impromptu, anytime and anywhere. Best of all: the magic ends with your photo album REALLY opened and the prediction is REALLY the last picture taken. You end completely clean, with nothing to hide and with your device in the spectator's hand.
The trick is 100% customizable, and PhotoPrediction comes with everything you need to learn and practice the effect, including a detailed explanation of how it works, a section of tips and a training mode. The application is available in english and portuguese, but works on iPhones and iPod Touches in any language (iOS 8.4 or later).
Everything was entirely thought to offer a clean and awesome effect. Simple, easy to perform and impossible: for sure will help your reputation.
- Up to 129 OUTS!!
- Choose how long ago the prediction picture was taken, or set a specific date, from the past or to the future!
- Diabolical method: the effect looks like no app is involved
- Totally clean, and you end up with nothing to hide or close
- Easy to learn and play, with detailed explanations and ideas to stimulate your creativity
- You can give your gadget to the spectator to open the photo album. Cleaner impossible!
- Easy setup, that you do once and the trick is ready forever!
- Easy customization: you can create several different presets for several situations
- Share your presets with other devices
- Training mode to facilitate understanding of the method
- No voice recognition
- No wireless comunication
- No forces
- Compatible with all iPhones/iPods (iOS 8.4 or later)
- It looks like a real magic! Nobody will be suspicious of anything!
- Application camouflaged to not be found, and the with possibility of password protection
- TouchID support
- You do not need a deck of cards to perform the effect, only your iPhone/iPod
- App and explanations available in portuguese and english, but the app can run in ANY language and the trick will work properly anyway.
- iPhone X support!
- NEW! Reachability option to make it easier to perform the trick on bigger screens. Check it out in Advanced settings.
- Fixed bugs.
- Improved overall stability.
** Do you love PhotoPrediction? **
Don't forget to rate this version of PhotoPrediction and check the iPad version on the App Store!
Thanks for all your patience! <3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Magic app easy to use and spectator can watch you find the photos app and they can open it , found a bug tho when I scroll to the 3 pages it sometimes jumps back to the first page please update
Absolutely fantastic. I love the app, and it is easy to use and the secret is in plain sight but almost impossible to spot.
Great for beginners and advanced alike.
One suggestion would be to have a link within the app to a site that we can share pictures and ideas. I have door numbers (all different) up to 129 and it took ages to find. Would happily share if there was a means to do so.
I use every single gig!!! The most awesome app outta the lot and Iv used a lot!!! Sure fire. Only criticism the customisable date and time setting. Eg magician sets to say "one day ago" the real time is 17:00. when app is activated it will say 17:00 one day ago. This is good, but looks a bit odd that I took a photo exactly at the same time as I'm now doing this trick a day later?!! May could It be modified to say a random minutes? Awesome thou!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.