The music prediction effect.
A song prediction effect with a borrowed phone - now performable in person or remotely!
Here's what happens:
- You ask a friend to take out their phone, mute the volume and open YouTube.
- You then take your friend's phone and play a song, returning the phone to your friend with its screen facing downwards.
- Now you apparently mentally transmit the thought-of song to your friend.
- Your friend names the first song that comes to mind, turns the volume up on their phone and looks at the screen to hear and see that your prediction was correct - that exact song is playing on their phone!
The video (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Very easy to perform.
* No accomplice required.
* Any song can be named.
* No memory work.
* Works in multiple languages.
Rather than songs or music videos, you can use movie trailers or anything that you like!
* Works with multiple services - not just YouTube.
* Supports notifications for additional confirmation!
* Incredibly deceptive input methods.
You can now also perform Earworm remotely with Earworm Remote!
Rather than taking the spectator’s phone to make your prediction, you now can send your spectator a link to a video, tell them to open it but to not press play just yet.
You then proceed to perform Earworm as usual, using any of the available input methods.
The spectator then plays the video on their phone, to find your predicted song or video was indeed correct!
Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
3.0.3: iPhone SE fixes (sorry!)
Version 3 brings:
- Introducing Earworm Remote - you can now perform Earworm remotely.
- Voice input works in all languages.
- Notes input optionally links to WikiTest.
- iOS 14 UI updates.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best apps you will ever use if done correctly.
This is a brilliant app if you use it correctly.
There are tones of possibilities if you toggle your predictions. The standard performance given with this is good, a little complicated. Once simplified and changing the search text, it will look seamless. Buy it! I think it’s better or on par with WikiTest.
Like all of Marc’s releases this is incredible! Anything this guy creates and lets us have is almost invaluable.
Thank you so much for your hard work, your constant updates and help with anything I and others around the world seek at times with this and all the other applications you’ve released!
Another high quality reliable app from Marc Kerstein. Marc’s apps are an investment due to constant updates and improvements on products that were already great to begin with. Earworm is no exception.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marc Kerstein
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Earworm Remote £29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.