As awarded "Magic Trick Of The Year", WikiTest lets you perform a modern book test effect using a borrowed phone that you never touch.
WikiTest is a modern book test that uses a borrowed smartphone.
“Marc's apps are unbelievable.”
“The greatest app for magicians. It's incredible.”
- You ask a spectator to search for ANY object, person or place on Wikipedia on THEIR phone to bring up its article.
- Whilst you look away, the spectator scrolls through the article and thinks of a random word on the page.
- You then tell the spectator EXACTLY what object they're looking at, as well as what word they're merely thinking of on the page!
The text (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Works with ANY borrowed modern smartphone, tablet or computer.
* You NEVER touch their phone!
* VERY easy to perform.
* NO accomplice required.
* NO memory work needed.
* Works in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Japanese, and Bahasa Indonesian with more languages added regularly.
No other devices are needed to perform the effect (you only need your iPhone!)
However, if you have one, WikiTest comes with a fully functional Apple Watch app. It also supports popular devices such as the PeekSmith and Oblivious Notifier.
*** WikiTest was voted "Magic Trick Of The Year", and was performed on the TV special "Beyond Magic".
WikiTest also integrates with many other apps, such as Earworm and Diverter!
WikiTest also has an optional Pro Tools package, giving:
- Live Peek - see what is being typed in real-time
- Image Peek - peek the article's image
- Auto Translate - automatically translate all searches in any language to your native language
- AutoPair - pair with your spectator automatically
- Real Main Page - use the real main page in performance
- QuickLinks - pair immediately with a fast pairing method
- Article Extract - see a short article extract from the searched article on both the Peek Screen and the Apple Watch app
- NFC Support
- Further app integrations
...and much, much more!
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Tools payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- The subscription price is currently $5.49 USD/month.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
Video/audio/TV broadcasting of any description of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
- More app integrations - support for Subliminal and Inertia Pro's Momentum
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using Wikitest for several months now, and it absolutely destroys!
Within a short period of time of going through the instructions and stuff I was confident to go and use it In my professional repertoire.
In my opinion this is worth so much more than the price listed as of November 2017! I simply cannot put into words how good this effect, idea, routine is.
It's modern and everyone can relate, everyone uses or knows if Wikipedia which makes it such a worker. Not only that but the features and settings on offer can make the imagination run wild.
Marc updates constantly and also responds promptly to any questions users have regarding Wikitest.
I can't thank or praise this genius enough for coming up with this and releasing it, this absolute gem!
This app is simply incredible. Every aspect of the performance has been thought through and the creator keeps the app up to date with new features and improvements. The customer service is second to none, with any support requests being quickly dealt with by email or on the Facebook group. Highly recommended.
Outstanding App and Customer Service!
When you buy this app you’re not just purchasing a first class product, but also an array of new features and improvements as and when Marc thinks of them.
Possibly the most future proofed developer to invest your money in, and also a great thinker on magic.
Wikitest is the best impromptu trick and appears prop-less in effect.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marc Kerstein
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.6 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WikiTest Pro Tools Monthly £5.49