Earn your slice of good life.
PizzaExpress Club is your new way to get free rewards every time you dine in.
Earn Pizza Stamps every time you eat with PizzaExpress, and you’ll unlock new tiers with more free rewards for you to enjoy again and again.
Here’s how it works:
• Get free Dough Balls ‘PizzaExpress’ just for joining the Club
• Scan the QR code on collection and delivery pizza boxes to earn Pizza Stamps
• Scan supermarket pizzas to earn Pizza Stamps
• Tuck into free rewards on PizzaExpress Club every time you dine for a whole year
• Find and book a table whilst you’re on the go
• Browse our menu to see our latest pizzas and more
• Check in to your table to pay your bill – and you can also split the bill evenly or by item
• Stay up-to-date with Pizza News about our menu and events in our pizzerias
Hot out of the oven:
• New functionality for reward offers
• General performance improvements
Please remember to keep your app updates turned on to stay up to date for the best possible experience
Ratings and Reviews
What a gastronomic treat!
My son and daughter-in-law treated me to lunch in your restaurant near the High Street today (hard to find because of all the scaffolding) and what a joy it was. First of all, the waitress (I’m sure there’s a more up-to-date term nowadays) set the tone. She was an utter delight and made us feel that we really mattered to her. I’m well into my 70s now and she was so good at helping me find what I needed on my phone in order to get our discount, without making me feel I was a bothersome old biddy. Her name is Shonagh, and If you’re lucky she may serve you when you visit.
My pizza when it arrived was possibly the best I’ve tasted in my entire life, and I’ve visited Italy many, many times. The base was so thin and crisp at the edges and the topping was perfect - so very tasty.
I know where I’ll be going for something to eat next time I’m in Edinburgh! Fabulous 👍👍👍
A great new app, easy to use,
A great new app launched by pizza express, a delight on the older one which is where I think the negative reviews have come from.
The new reward scheme is easy to understand and works as an incentive to go back to pizza express and enjoy their delicious pizzas.
I love the way you can view your bill as you go along & then split how you choose at the end.
The menu is available to view.
A great improvement - well done pizza express
PE are going the way to taking personality out of their company. I was sick over Christmas so thought I’d just get a pizza. Tried to order online but system was clunky. Tried to call them but went through to automated system which wouldn’t put me through to restaurant. I then got out of bed - nose streaming and drove 4 miles to get there I was told it would be an hour wait for my pizza! Went to Sainsbury’s and ignored PE pizzas and got an own brand one. I got cards for get 2 for 1 which I now have to enter into this stupid app that I never had to before. I know that the youth of today don’t do social interaction apart from through a handheld device in their bedrooms but some of us old duffers don’t mind actually talking to people. I wouldn’t mind but I was an IT manager and probably know more about stuff more than most and I find it irritating. This is the first time I’ve gone back to PE since Christmas break and unfortunately I limit myself from going now. Right, the app should have downloaded by now. Goodbye from someone who was a regular customer but not anymore!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- pizza express restaurants ltd
- 99.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PizzaExpress